The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

I'm (insert emotion) because (insert generic complaint) and I think (assuage my demands)

TheBilldozer
TheBilldozer Member Posts: 154

I'm making this post to announce to the general dead by daylight community just how angry I am about (generic hackneyed complaint) while offering no unique or nuanced explanation outside of how mad I am.

My reasoning is simple: (generic and biased observation) and I think the entire Dev community needs to resolve these problems because I specifically have the most important complaints or observations over everyone else. At this point, I will now continue my hackneyed monologue to express my extreme malcontent.

The solutions I present (assuage my demands) will fix every problem I've identified (apply aforementioned linear bias) and should be taken very seriously because I'm angry.

Obviously Behavior doesn't care about the gaming community because I don't get the single response I demand. So you will need to assuage my anger or else I will quit this game forever and return in a couple of months to express how mad I am while I still play the game I quit.

*mad face*

Comments