Map
6%
FibijeanCLAUDETTEINABUSH 2 votes
Toolbox
13%
xEafly_172fairfieldismsMang_Anwar 4 votes
Medkit
30%
Evil_oneAven_Fallenad19970HoodiedBoosted_DwightDetailedDetrimentkaratinac97TodgeweihtWarcrafter4 9 votes
Flashlight
36%
No_Cluie_Louisdanielbird11MegaWafflearslaNtoxicmeggGuyNamedPubertAhoyWolfBrucecastro81LegionGhostfaceNoOneEscapesNancythebaylegacy 11 votes
Others (events)
6%
PandomThadius 2 votes

Comments

• Mang_Anwar
    Mang_Anwar Member Posts: 56
    Toolbox

SWF with toolboxes finished game under 10 minutes.

If I went solo its either flashlight or key. But toolbox still my favorite.

• Brucecastro81
    Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,609
    edited January 2020
    Flashlight

I don't like genrush, I don't care for healing myself, I don't care for seeing auras, I don't care for having an easy escape.... I only care for the memes, the MEMES, I like click clicky

• Warcrafter4
    Warcrafter4 Member Posts: 2,917
    Medkit

Medkit simply because its almost always practical in a game without making the game too short.

Also when its not practical it tends to be a completely one sided game for the survivors or people fed michael tier 3 for the 3rd time that game.

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,099
    Flashlight

I like to save my teammates with it.

And it's a nice greeting tool when the match starts.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Flashlight

I actually don't use/like flashlights but the most fun I have ever had with an item came from the introduction of the "Ghost flashlight". So many amazing moments where killer and survivor alike just stopped to stare!

• karatinac97
    karatinac97 Member Posts: 210
    Medkit

Medkit as I find it the most useful. I don't use self heal perks and sometimes your team won't heal you or you can't find anyone so it's incredibly useful. Nearly always bring a medkit.

• thebaylegacy
    thebaylegacy Member Posts: 2
    Flashlight

i personally am more effective with flashlights, but many people like to claim they’re good with them when they really aren’t. I chose keys (purple and red only lol) because.... well... hatch?

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632
    Medkit

Imagine voting for a key.

Honestly though, I prefer a first-aid-kit simply because I don't tend to rely on teammates healing me unless I've been unhooked or if I happen to cross them. Otherwise I'll just heal myself with my op medkit.

Ranger First-Aid-Kit

Gel Dressings + Gauze Roll

Self-Care + Botany Knowledge + Streetwise

Mega OP. You can get heal-after-heal-after-heal out of that thing.

• Thadius
    Thadius Member Posts: 17
    Others (events)

So... I had 14 firecrackers stored up on Kate Denson around the time tome 1 was released. It helped me with "flashlight" saves and is my go to item when I can afford it.