I want you to answer this truthfully

I am a rank 8 killer. I dont how but i am. Not a lot of bloodpoints go into my killers. They all stay around lvl 15. My highest is Legion at lvl 20. I manage to get a 4k 6/10 times and manage to kill 1-2 people the other games. I have never, and i mean NEVER, used ruin. Not even before "nerf". Why do some of you relie on Ruin to fall back on? Just use Corrupt! And if you are a M1 killer and dont want a large map, use an offering.

Comments

• Colton147
    Colton147 Member Posts: 523

I rarely use generator slowdown perks, and I play Clown. 😎

• shwag
    shwag Member Posts: 417

Never used ruin on my builds.

Now hear me out, who cares if other people did or how great you guys or i was due to not having to use it.

This i am a god so you need to adapt crap is so moronic.

• vpounder69
    vpounder69 Member Posts: 54

Bro please take a pic of your killers because that is really hard to believe

• EthanW
    EthanW Member Posts: 82

But see heres the thing, most people are underestimating ruin and surveillance together, because it can be the strongest build in this game if you pair it up with 2 other perks like discordance and thrilling, and boom you got yourself a brand new gen meta.

• chase131119
    chase131119 Member Posts: 839

You're at rank 8... that speaks for a lot of this post.

• EverflowingRiver
    EverflowingRiver Member Posts: 562

I'm a rank 8 survivor. I play my level 5 Meg all the time and escape most games. I'd say I hit about 99% of my ruin skill checks.

Personal stories don't prove anything.

I'm not trying to be rude, but this is how these posts come across.

• Lucama
    Lucama Member Posts: 461

Did everyone on the bus to Thathappenedsville stand up and clap for you?

• EthanW

Well thats gonna be BS now considering the fact the majority will not cleanse ruin because all they have to do is commit the gen (dont let the potatoes know that).

• MigrantTheGreat
    MigrantTheGreat Member Posts: 1,379
    1. Your a rank 8 killer. Your facing survivor's who are still trying to get a grip on the game and will make mistakes which killer's have to capitalize on.
    2. Unless your Nurse, Spirit, Billy, Oni, or Freddy ruin really isn't needed for these killer's because they have great-excellent map pressure.And killer's who aren't them will literally suffer because by the time they get their first hook, 2-3 gens will pop
    3. Once you reach red ranks it doesn't matter what killer you are, make 1 mistake and that heavily punishes the killer.
    4. Corrupt Intervention is a mediocre perk because once survivor's see that the perk is active, they usually hide until the 2 minutes is up and it's a pain and a WASTE OF TIME looking for hiding survivor's

Truthfully Ruin enabled killer's to play in a non-toxic way. With these ruin changes, slugging is gonna be more frequent and survivor's tend to DC because "slugging isn't fun/shouldn't be a thing", mori's are probably going to be more frequent, and killer's are going to use overpowered add-ons.

I myself am a killer main, and I only used ruin when I got to rank 6 (when you start dealing with red rank survivor's) so I didn't have to slug or be a a**hole killer. I do play survivor but it gets boring with the lack of skill involved with survivor. Some of you survivor main's really need to get to the red ranks with killer and y'all will understand why killer's are so frustrated with the ruin changes

• EthanW

If they do cleanse new ruin, they pretty much wasted their time.

Because I got my 3 other information perks to tell me whos doing what gen.

And doing it on killers like Freddy, Billy, and Oni, its pretty much buenos dias unless they get their act together.

• BigTimeGamer
    BigTimeGamer Member Posts: 1,752

A game took roughly 4:30 before all gens were done on Temple

The killer wasn’t bad, but ruin compensated for giant maps

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

I don't really like either of those Perks.

Unless it's Devour Hope, i generally dislike Hexes, and i dislike any Perks that are only active early/late.

Wraith is really good with stuff like Dying Light & Thanatophobia, he's a damage-spreader.