Iridescent Queen (Doctor addon)

So what exactly does this addon? Im getting lost in the explanation it has

Best Answer

Answers

• Vassyle
    Vassyle Member Posts: 48

Do u think this can be ever a useful addon? I mean, its like a prove thyself combined with discordance from what i understood

• Claudette_Baguette
    Claudette_Baguette Member Posts: 567

I really like this addon! I thought it’s bad but when I tried it it was awesome. It helps you find survivors easily, they get more madness and shocked randomly.

Also, once someone sprinted to unhook a survivor in front of me. The hooked survivor had the charge on him so when the other survivor tried to unhook him he got shocked and interrupted and I could down him.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

When you hit a survivor with static blast or shock therapy they will get a charge on them, unless they are within 4m from other survivor already at the point of you shocking them. Whenever they get in 4m proximity of another survivor, they will zap him as if you hit him with shock therapy. They basically shock each other. Probably his best addon

• Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167

Think of it as like, having a cold.

You catch one and you feel awful (debuff) and if you go near someone you can get them sick, too (passing the shock to another person) and now you’re all sniffling. The best way to treat this is rest and stay on your own so you don’t get anyone else sick.

Outside of common cold, pretty much (from what I’ve read) Survivors if they get near one another can get the other survivor with madness (if they’re not already insane). It’s basically hot potato mixed with infected; probably one of his best addons since it deters survivors doing things together, such as healing, gens, or saving.