Something brand new featured in the teaser!!!

Options

Did you notice how the killer actually TALKED?! It's the first time EVER since the release for someone to say anything! And not just some gibberish, it was normal speech. Can't wait any longer, i'm really hyped rn.

Comments

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552
    Options

@SanKa_Games said:
    Did you notice how the killer actually TALKED?! It's the first time EVER since the release for someone to say anything! And not just some gibberish, it was normal speech. Can't wait any longer, i'm really hyped rn.

He isn't the killer most probably. A samurai wouldn't fit to this game's atmosphere.

• Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243
    Options

I think we can expect an Asian male survivor. With this games popularity in the East it's wierd not to have one.

• SanKa_Games
    SanKa_Games Member Posts: 201
    Options

@Delfador said:

@SanKa_Games said:

He isn't the killer most probably. A samurai wouldn't fit to this game's atmosphere.

Yeah, because survivours would definetly say "Don’t worry dear daughter we are all meant to die the longer we wait the more pain we carry".

• SanKa_Games
    SanKa_Games Member Posts: 201
    Options

@Might_Oakk said:
    I think we can expect an Asian male survivor. With this games popularity in the East it's wierd not to have one.

In the teaser it was clear that the survivour was female.

• sHAAN
    sHAAN Member Posts: 36
    Options

i am hopping for kushikane onna

• Might_Oakk
    Options

@SanKa_Games said:

@Might_Oakk said:

My take was she was attacked like the Kushikane onna story. We witnessed the birth of the cursed killer

• Plippy
    Plippy Member Posts: 187
    Options

Doubt the killer talks unless the mask is the new killer.

It doesn't actually attack you it just criticises everything you do. After 5 minutes of it tutting and telling you that your looping sucks the kill is the ragequit. :P

• GreySin
    GreySin Member Posts: 28
    Options

@Might_Oakk said:

wait I thought Jake is half-Asian or something?

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

The killer is.... FOOLISH SAMURAI WARRIOR.

• GreySin
    GreySin Member Posts: 28
    Options

It would be cool if none of them are the killer, but a presence that haunts/influence the living to do the evil bidding for it. Like how it enjoys seeing a father murdering his daughter

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883
    Options

I think the new killer is the woman screaming

• ComelyStar
    ComelyStar Member Posts: 187
    Options

@GreySin said:

@Might_Oakk said:

He's Asian American. Raised in the USA but asian family/ancestry.

• Might_Oakk
    Options

@GreySin said:

@Might_Oakk said:

I mean like Asian Asian like Fengy. I play with alot of Japanese on ps4 and they all play Feng.

• megdonalds
    megdonalds Member Posts: 742
    Options

new killers name: The Samurai
    simple af, the teaser shows it clearly.

• FoggyWeather_
    FoggyWeather_ Member Posts: 163
    Options

@Might_Oakk said:

@GreySin said:

@Might_Oakk said:

I mean like Asian Asian like Fengy. I play with alot of Japanese on ps4 and they all play Feng.

The japanese that I meet in the lobbies play most of the time Meg with weird cosmetics.
    But it's actually true that many play as Feng.
    I demand a J-POP Idol as next survivor! :D

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    Options

@HellDescent said:

Yeah I also have the same feeling.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883
    Options

@White_Owl said:

@HellDescent said:

Scratch that. I just found this - https://youtube.com/watch?v=B_u3I65lvWQ

• megdonalds
    megdonalds Member Posts: 742
    Options

@HellDescent said:

@White_Owl said:

@HellDescent said:

Scratch that. I just found this - https://youtube.com/watch?v=B_u3I65lvWQ

Ok then the new killers name is The Oni, makes sense.

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320
    Options

Yeah some people are saying it isn't the woman with the slit in her face... maybe this is how she got that slit in her face. The killer could be his daughter.

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    Options

I had high expectations for the new killer.
    Could hardly think of anything more lame than a "Samurai" though. Desperately hope it's not the case...
    On the other hand, if it's something from Shinto mythology, I can get behind that!

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options

@Might_Oakk said:

@SanKa_Games said:

@Might_Oakk said:

My take was she was attacked like the Kushikane onna story. We witnessed the birth of the cursed killer

That was my take also.

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604
    Options

It's not a Oni cuz theres no oni on Kuchisake-onna

the whole trailer is base on the story of Kuchisake-onna anyway
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuchisake-onna

the mask is there, indicated that she may uses that to hide her face before chasing a survivor, then reverts to her horror form once she initiate her power/ attack, similar to Geisha in Identity V

Kuchisake-onna doesn't like her face being seen, that's why she wored a MASK

• DinoCannibal69
    DinoCannibal69 Member Posts: 25
    Options
    I want Feng to get a Chinese/Japanese dress cosmetic 
  • C4Garuda
    C4Garuda Member Posts: 198
    Options
    Smh do people not use context clues anymore? The woman is Kuchisake-Onna. Shes being slaughtered for cheating, and the man speaking could be her father not the man slicing her. 
  • yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832
    Options

who says that guy is the killer

• Superyoshiegg
    Superyoshiegg Member Posts: 1,481
    Options

@GreySin said:

@Might_Oakk said:

No concrete evidence, but Park is an extremely surname in Korea.

• Snow_
    Snow_ Member Posts: 56
    Options

Jake’s korean and probably the most popular male survivor in the asian side of the fandom/playerbase.
  • Might_Oakk
    Options

@DinoCannibal69 said:
    I want Feng to get a Chinese/Japanese dress cosmetic 

My culture is not your god damned Fengy cosmetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jk. That prom dress fiasco.

Would be cool not sure how they would do the 2 slots though.

• GaymerGuy91
    GaymerGuy91 Member Posts: 11
    Options

First off, we don't know that it was the killer talking. Second, the female is dead AF. Did anyone hear the glass breaking?? Maybe she jumped from a window or thrown into a glass shelf? But she wouldn't survive that sword. I can see an Asian male survivor. Maybe it was his girl that was killed and he was coming to save her??

• GaymerGuy91
    GaymerGuy91 Member Posts: 11
    Options

@C4Garuda said:
    Smh do people not use context clues anymore? The woman is Kuchisake-Onna. Shes being slaughtered for cheating, and the man speaking could be her father not the man slicing her. 

That's what I was saying!! Still much to be revealed lol

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
    edited August 2018
    Options

Let's wait and see before we start getting triggered guys & gals...

I believe it will be a Male survivor, and Female Killer

Mostly because the last survivor was female and the killer was male (Kate & Clown), and before that, the survivor was male and the killer was female (Tapp & Pig)

Not saying they have to follow any patterns by any means, since they had Nea and Nurse in the same release, and then Quentin and Freddy in a later release, plus LF and Bill are stand alone with no killer or survivor to go with them respectively.

Other releases though A Lullaby for the Dark, Of Flesh and Mud, The Halloween® Chapter, and Spark of Madness had female and male survivors & killers respectively, which I think is something they want to try to keep consistent on as often as possible. So it just wouldn't be a surprise if this time around it was a Male survivor and a Female killer.

A samurai would be kinda cool, but I don't feel like it fits the over all feel to the game, but that might be just me.

But we will have to wait and see. :chuffed:

• Juha_91
    Juha_91 Member Posts: 11
    Options

First off, we don't know that it was the killer talking. Second, the female is dead AF. Did anyone hear the glass breaking?? Maybe she jumped from a window or thrown into a glass shelf? But she wouldn't survive that sword. I can see an Asian male survivor. Maybe it was his girl that was killed and he was coming to save her??

I did watch this teaser multible times with headphones and when screen goes dark its sounds like after cut sound something drops floor (arm maybe), some more sword sounds, then its sounds like light foot steps and breaking window or glass and something drops again. 
  • Grey87
    Grey87 Member Posts: 346
    Options

Waaaaaw (sarcasm)

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

THIS IS FORTUNE COOKIE NON-SENSE!

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    edited August 2018
    Options

@GreySin said:

@Might_Oakk said:

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
    edited August 2018
    Options

@Mrbombastic said:
    How disappointed would everyone be if it actually is the samurai as the killer

I wouldn't say disappointed, just not happy :+1:

Wouldn't cry over it either, new characters are awesome.

Whatever it is, it will probably be an average or below average killer in PTB, get some slight buff and then we continue to play Nurse, Billy, and Huntress.

Who knows, maybe it will be played more. Kinda sad there aren't many clowns around. Hope it doesn't end up like that.

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142
    Options

Watching the video, I have determined that this will indeed be a licensed killer. There is only one person it could be..............Sho'Nuff from The Last Dragon

https://youtu.be/3mevSvBSKvg

• Blaven
    Blaven Member Posts: 6
    Options

I want an update where Freddy just constantly calls people ######### and tells them to "Fung Fu this!" when he hooks them.