Playing Scummy Won't Fix Ruin.

Even days before ruin was changed, I've already seen people saying they'll "Facecamp" "Tunnel" "Mori off hook" In all their killer matches. You'd be hurting more than half of the playerbase. If you killers truly don't want ruin the way it is now then go on a strike for it.

Comments

• rephaim
    rephaim Member Posts: 96

Not scummy. For both survivors and killers. It's like the dumb "honor" rules players made up in For Honor. Imagine honor in call of duty.

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529

Don't worry, they will nerf moris sooner or later ;)

• ASAPTurtle
    ASAPTurtle Member Posts: 968

So it seems as if you don't like the recent ruin change. If that's the case then take my word for it

• toxic_clown
    toxic_clown Member Posts: 318

of course i dont like it. i havent used ruin in a min, but i liked having the option to use a decent slowdown perk if and when i felt like it.

i still cut down cry baby survs at rank 1 with no problem. just have to play a little more like a killer. make my own fun. care less about theirs. just another day in the fog for me, chief.

• AAAAA
    AAAAA Member Posts: 558

"We'll give you something to cry about " pretty much sums up my feelings

• ASAPTurtle
    ASAPTurtle Member Posts: 968

I'm talking about killers that are upset that ruin is nerfed and are threatening people having nothing to do with it by ruining their experience. I'm fine without ruin.

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318

Yes camping and tunneling totally wouldn't make killer queues skyrocket...

• Siren
    Siren Member Posts: 71

Hit the nail on the head, Behavior isn't killing their game, people's crappy attitudes are. I've never seen so many people think that the better option to a change is to whine and cry and throw temper tantrums, rather than just saying "well that sucks, but I'll just have to learn to do better." It's super cringey.

• helix43
    helix43 Member Posts: 180

Killers aren't the ones suffering from 15min+ wait times atm. :) So even if a bunch of survivors quit because of camping and tunneling, I bet killer queues would still be instant.

• Snitz
    Snitz Member Posts: 97

Except "doing better" is securing hook states, proxy camping, tunneling when you can and slugging.

I mean sure if you play Billy, nurse, spirit, Freddy there's no excuse, but play any other killer and toolboxes are going to lose you the game.

• Siren

Not really. I play Legion in red/purple ranks and don't even have Ruin as a perk. I don't camp, slug, or tunnel unless a survivor teabags me and I do just fine. You just have to keep the pressure on and learn how to keep up with mind games to end chases quickly.

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318

If killers have the same population as survivors, killers have quadruple the queue times as survivors. What's quadruple 15 min?

• ZtarShot
    ZtarShot Member Posts: 838
    edited January 2020

Why does every killer main think survivors run crutch perks. In fact, none of those are part of my common loadout and probably won't be. Why are you so sad ruin got changed. Not nerfed. Changed. It got destroyed in half a second and sucked anyway.

Not funny. Didn't laugh. Who cares about your memes that stereotype the other half of your community. The fact that you are willing to ruin your communities' experience because a useless perk got nerfed. If all of you are so upset about the thing that slowed gens down just a little bit, play Pig, she'll be a brand new top tier killer, just wait.

We are not soulless husks to ruin your experience in the game. We are a fellow players. Stop the stereotypes

• Eye66
    Eye66 Member Posts: 822

That's how survivors got all these killer nerfs in the first place, it's heavily encouraged because they listen to it

• Siren

I include both survivors and killers in my statement. Everyone should learn how to be decent without crutch perks, survivors should learn to do other things such as cleanse totems rather than holding M1 on gens the whole game, and killers should learn how to apply pressure without having to camp/tunnel/slug.

• VexTheHex
    VexTheHex Member Posts: 1,009

They claim the Devs, the stats, and the Survivors are all cheating and sabotaging them at every corner and it's all a bunch of lies of bullying. I've never seen such a victim complex in a player base besides maybe the Mercy mains in Overwatch. Everything is some massive offensive gesture towards them and they will throw a tantrum (Battle Mercy, Facemping/Mori, Strikes, etc.) to try to get Daddy to cave and give them what they want.

• Eye66

Intensely OP perks that give straight invincibility or extend chases several minutes at minimum are "fine and fair", of course, why not. Everything's fair game for survivors but it's necessary to shame and attack killers when ever possible for any reason

• Eye66

They have it coming, no sympathy whatsoever since they hate killers so much and celebrate the imbalance

• Eye66

Ignoring that most killer powers are too weak on most maps for that to be possible

• hocrux
    hocrux Member Posts: 212

Tbh i'm disgusted by the ruin change, for those accustomed to hitting great skill checks, this only shorten the gen completion time, atleast remove great skill checks when ruin is active

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,085

Oh no, they were not desperate. The Threads before the Ruin-Change clearly had the intention to make Survivors feel miserable (for a change they did not ask for).

• korean_zombie
    korean_zombie Member Posts: 442

No, killers should always play nice. Survivors are supposed to abuse the living ######### out of infinite’s, blind at every pallet because the game allows flashlights, teabag at the exit gate and be too wimpy to take a hit. Killers should never tunnel, never proxy camp, never facecamp, never use NOED, and always give the last survivor the hatch. I recommend every killer study the list of unauthorized perks if they don’t want to be shamed in chat. Lastly, why should the killer give the last survivor the hatch? That means three people died. Can’t we decrease gen times to like 3 secs, eliminate skill checks, and put like 4 pallets around the gen? Killers are way too OP. I died in a match like a week ago. That guy was a jerk.

• ZtarShot

When did i say that? I said not the entire survivor community uses the crutch perks like adrenaline. When did I say they were fair?

• toxic_clown

whats wrong? have i slugged you somewhere before?

sorry, you sound so much like all the other people that complain when i ruin their fun after NOT caring about MY fun.

• toxic_clown

also, when something gets changed into something that is less effective and not as impactful as the original is kinda like... a... nerf... huh. weird.

• Avariku
    Avariku Member Posts: 608

the victim complex is insanely strong here... meanwhile it's the same killer whining and crying about how their game experience is going that are turning around and intentionally ruining the experience of others.

many of which likely don't set foot on these forums and have no idea why the hell every killer is using scummy tactics and curbstomping them. (then those same killers who are slaughtering survivors left and right come here to complain about HoW hArD tHe GaMe Is NoW.)

it's pretty sad, really, but not much we can do except wait out the storm and, for those of us who don't play like tryhards, to go in on killer and try to balance out some of the negativity.

Friendly-pig to the rescue, giving everyone a party hat, a slap on the butt, and sending them on their way. (well, 1 or 2 of them anyway)

xD

• ZtarShot
    edited January 2020

Oh I'm sorry, did I pull the offense toxin on the clown that was stereotyping all survivors? The entire post was that every killer main and their mom says "...ruin nerf mad emoji... BT ADR DH DS they don't think are overpowered... Laugh with tears emoji."

But I believe you have shaken your bottle on top of me before ;)