Sacrilege totem support perk plz review

Romey95
Romey95 Member Posts: 64

Sacrilege: this perk gain 1 token per hit on non-obsession survivors max tokens 16 hitting your obsession causes you to lose 8 tokens. Press Lctrl consume 4 tokens and call upon the entity to reconstruct a dull totem hold to consume 12 token and reconstruct a Hex totem. hex perks with stacks will resume progress from time totem was cleansed

at tier 2

This perk gains 2 tokens per hit on non obsession survivors. maximum tokens 16 hitting your obession causes you to loose 8 tokens press Lctrl consume 4 tokens and call upon the entity to reconstruct a dull totem. hold Lctrl consume 12 tokens and reconstruct a hex totem. hex perks with stacks will resume progress from time totem was cleansed

at tier 3

This perk gains 2 tokens per hit on non obsession survivors. maximum tokens 16 hitting your obession causes you to loose 8 tokens press Lctrl consume 5 tokens and call upon the entity to reconstruct a dull totem. hold Lctrl consume 10 tokens and reconstruct a hex totem. hex perks with stacks will resume progress from time totem was cleansed

Comments

• Karaage
    Karaage Member Posts: 340

Since it's similar to Save the Best for Last, I'll compare the two together. STBFL has 8 Tokens, and loses 4/3/2 on hitting Obsession, which is losing 50/37,5/25% of Tokens. Sacrilege loses flat 50% of Tokens every Obsession hit, so how about buffing it similar to STBFL? So at tiers 1-3, You'd lose 8/6/4 Tokens.

Also, at Tier 3 You lose 5 Tokens for a dull totems, while for tiers 1-2 it's only 4 Tokens. A typo, I guess?

Other that that, interesting idea for a perk :)

• Romey95
    Romey95 Member Posts: 64

I modeled the perk after STBFL. as for loosing the half your tokens i wrote it that way for balance that way as a killer you'd only be able to bring back a hex once or twice perk game. yeah I typoed for tier 3. and tbh i really want to air out any kinks so the devs have no choice but to implement it