Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Crazy Theory Time

Inokara
Inokara Member Posts: 50

Okay. So this is out there.

We. The player. Are the entity.

Think about it, we control these characters. We ask for new killers and survivors constantly. We request Michale we got Michael. We wanted Ghostface we got Ghost face. We wanted Freddy We got freddy. We keep bringing these poor people and these monsters to our realm for our amusement. We litrally feed off their fear as we spend countless hours playing them both killer and survivor. We choose survivor to get them through a trial and give them hope. Or we choose to favor and play the killer to feed our sadistic views as we watch that meat hook peirce their shoulders. We have fun killing survivors. Draggin in people like Dwight, Meg, David just to feed them to our favorite movie slashers. But that's not all our twisted imagination births new horrors. What about a canabalistic hag who jumps cares like in the movies. Or a tragic hospital story that turned a kind nurse into a monster. How about a poor boy coming into a new country to start a life only to snap after finding out he has been taking lives. We made the killers, we bring them here to give us the thrill of survival and hopelessness. I belive in the Archives when the man says "The entity is not what it is.....its not what I thought it is" he has discovered the truth. We. The player. We are the Entity

(PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A BIG FRIGGIN STRETCH AND ONLY A THEORY WITH MANY HOLES IN IT THAT I THOUGHT OF FOR FUN. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO GIVE YOUR THOUGHT AND OPINIONS IN A RESPECTFUL MANNER ON MY THEORY. THANK YOU AND HAVE A GREAT DAY)

Comments