Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

BBQ invitations

King_Checkmate
King_Checkmate Member Posts: 60
edited August 2018 in General Discussions
So...now that the event is over, can i get a bloodpoint refund for all the BBQ invitations i have stacked up, that i HAD to buy to level up my characters?

I have quite the few.

Comments

• Esheon
    Esheon Member Posts: 568
    Nope. They will stay in your inventory until you prestige, or until the devs decide to re-use them.
  • BigAsh123
    BigAsh123 Member Posts: 22

I hope the developers find a way of re-using them, for BP compensation or in a new event. I lost my progress during the event, and got blood points refunded, so I have like 150 invites on every character!

• King_Checkmate
    Esheon said:
    Nope. They will stay in your inventory until you prestige, or until the devs decide to re-use them.
    Ok. And what happens to them when i prestige?
  • Action_Jaxon
    Action_Jaxon Member Posts: 73

@King_Checkmate said:
    Esheon said:

Ok. And what happens to them when i prestige?

They vanish

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

When you prestige, all your add-ons, items and offerings are wiped, along with all your perks. But you get a bloody cosmetic to start over from lvl 1 on the character.

• King_Checkmate

When you prestige, all your add-ons, items and offerings are wiped, along with all your perks. But you get a bloody cosmetic to start over from lvl 1 on the character.

Thats pretty #########.
  • Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

@King_Checkmate said:
    lasombra1979 said:

Thats pretty #########.

Sooo don't prestige?

• Esheon
    Esheon Member Posts: 568

Thats pretty #########.
    Before I prestige, I use all of the BP offerings and use or give away all of the items & add-ons. Quite a few people have been very pleased to get a green or purple item from me.

In addition to the cosmetic, prestiging gives you a small boost to the rarity of items/add-ons/offerings in future bloodwebs.