The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Possible bug: spectator scoreboard different than match participant scoreboards

Hey friends! I'm in the process of creating a DBD tournament, and was looking to use the point total after each match as a way to determine the winner. What I found was that my numbers sometimes matched the survivor screens, and other times the survivor/killer numbers were different. The craziest example I had: my screen matched a survivor's total exactly, but two other people showed her values higher on their screens.

Does anyone have any idea what causes the variation in points from spectator scoreboard to other survivors/killers? At a minimum, I would have assumed all survivors/killers in a game together would have the same numbers, but they did not.

Reference Link: -- skip to 2:24:24

Comments

• Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457
    Having trouble with this video playing. 
  • HeroDanTV
    HeroDanTV Member Posts: 23

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/ 299357960

It's not linking properly. Just remove the space between videos and the number above for the link!

• HeroDanTV
    edited August 2018

twitch.tv/videos/299357960 -- skip to 2:24:24

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

The scoreboad is bugged for ages now.
    Sometimes you see stuff from some of your last games, sometimes addons/items are screwed up. The rank is wrong half of the time.
    Regarding the points, Ive never noticed that, but maybe it is due to a survivor dieing before the match has been completed (just guessing though)

• HeroDanTV

What's causing the bug though? Is there any way to explain it? It makes it impossible to score a tournament if everyone's point values are different :/

• Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457
    HeroDanTV said:

What's causing the bug though? Is there any way to explain it? It makes it impossible to score a tournament if everyone's point values are different :/

Never really experience this bug, only when the killer dc and it just shows my point and says every other survivor got 0 when they didn’t.

And far as your tournament I would advise you to ask your participants of a screenshot of their blood points before the match begins and then another screenshots afterwards. And you just do the subtraction. 
  • HeroDanTV

That won't really work -- we'll have anywhere from 10-15 people, 5 matches each round.. that would be impossible.