Why does dreamworld stop borrowed time?

i understand why it doesn't, because when your in the dream world you hear a lullaby, but it's unethical since it allows them to face camp a survivor and get away with it since i cant use my borrowed time unless i get really lucky. i feel they should change it to say terror radius or lullaby, or maybe even to in a certain radius of the killer to stop insidious campers, or stealth killers that camp. i mean when freddy came out they changed adrenaline to make it to where it wakes you up. they have made multiple changes for balance. i mean there's nothing wrong with trying it out in the PTB or seeing if it would help the game. i just find it annoying when i play survivor and use borrowed time to help against tunneling, and the killer gets away with it because they use insidious, have a stealth ability (pig or the shape), or even play freddy and hit you into the dream world, effectively making borrowed time useless. i usually play solo, only playing swf once in a blue moon, and cant really communicate with the other survivors trying to ask them to take a hit so i can get the borrowed time off.

Comments