R.I.P Amanda

Options

Master Cote said she isn't on their priority list for a rework ;(

Comments

• Weederick
    Weederick Member Posts: 1,080
    Options

Bing bong boy, mr f tier and betterbily are more important imo. She feels very wellrounded and enjoyable also.

• Guiltron
    Guiltron Member Posts: 149
    Options

Tbh she is not in need of a rework.

• Salty_Pearl
    Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367
    Options

@Weederick said:
    Bing bong boy, mr f tier and betterbily are more important imo. She feels very wellrounded and enjoyable also.

Oh no definitely Wraith and Freddy come first, but she still needs a buff.

• Weederick
    Options

@Salty_Pearl said:

@Weederick said:

Do you mean the killtimer? Granted she could have some QoL changes, but killing someone with a trap is almost always gamewinning, it should stay a rarity and side effect.

• Salty_Pearl
    Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367
    Options

@Weederick said:

@Salty_Pearl said:

@Weederick said:

Do you mean the killtimer? Granted she could have some QoL changes, but killing someone with a trap is almost always gamewinning, it should stay a rarity and side effect.

RBTs are too easy to escape from, they need to at least make it harder to get off.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@Salty_Pearl said:
    Master Cote said she isn't on their priority list for a rework ;(

I bought MYC from the shrine. If you ask me, pig can go die, I wouldnt care :lol:

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604
    Options

Thats why Licensed killers are bad, all of them are weak and after Wraith's buff they become the weakest killers

• Freudentrauma
    Freudentrauma Member Posts: 1,051
    Options

@Someissues said:
    Thats why Licensed killers are bad, all of them are weak and after Wraith's buff they become the weakest killers

Killers beeing licenced isn't the issue. Myers is in a good spot and in my opinion one of the best designed killers in combination with his AddOns etc. The main issue with licenced killers are more individual issues having to do with their power. Stuff we know from original killers as well. Just take a look at trapper or pre-buff-hag or wraith as an example.
    Leatherface suffers from a rushed design. His power doesn't seem to be thought through very well and he inherited the AddOn-design-mess from the Hillbilly. We can argue that's mostly because he is licenced, but he is the only example or rushed design.

Freddy and Amanda are thought through. It's just that with Freddy they kinda misdesigned his power and Amanda is actually in a good spot, if there wouldn't be SB.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

@Weederick said:

@Salty_Pearl said:

@Weederick said:

RBTs are too easy to escape from, they need to at least make it harder to get off.

I agree. Went afk while being on the hook. Was unhooked, healed, a crow appeared over my head and I still had enough time to disarm the trap.

In the movie, they are under pressure. Don't really feels like that.
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Options

@Tsulan said:
    Salty_Pearl said:

@Weederick said:

@Salty_Pearl said:

@Weederick said:

I agree. Went afk while being on the hook. Was unhooked, healed, a crow appeared over my head and I still had enough time to disarm the trap.

Maybe the killer sucked if you had all that time?
    Also, you go afk while hooked for long enough to let all that happen? Idk rick...

• Tsulan
    Options

@Vietfox said:

@Tsulan said:
    Salty_Pearl said:

@Weederick said:

@Salty_Pearl said:

@Weederick said:

Also, you go afk while hooked for long enough to let all that happen? Idk rick...

Never had a Amazon or DHL delivery guy ring at your door?

• Vietfox
    Options

@Tsulan said:

@Vietfox said:

@Tsulan said:
    Salty_Pearl said:

@Weederick said:

@Salty_Pearl said:

@Weederick said:

Ok, but the fact that the killer sucked sounds more plausible than the fact that traps are meh just because you experienced that.

• Tsulan
    Options

@Vietfox said:

@Tsulan said:

@Vietfox said:

@Tsulan said:
    Salty_Pearl said:

@Weederick said:

@Salty_Pearl said:

@Weederick said:

Ok, but the fact that the killer sucked sounds more plausible than the fact that traps are meh just because you experienced that.

What has a to long RBT timer to do with the killer sucking?

• Vietfox
    Options

@Tsulan said:

@Vietfox said:

@Tsulan said:

@Vietfox said:

@Tsulan said:
    Salty_Pearl said:

@Weederick said:

@Salty_Pearl said:

@Weederick said:

That you weren't down or dead when you came back from being afk.
    A long RBT timer is needed because it can turn into a mori. Its main purpose is to counter gen rushing.

• jeridan
    jeridan Member Posts: 77
    Options

TBH the team was also ######### because apparently no gens were done to trigger the timer if you went afk long enough for crows.

• Tsulan
    Options

@Vietfox said:

@Tsulan said:

@Vietfox said:

@Tsulan said:

@Vietfox said:

@Tsulan said:
    Salty_Pearl said:

@Weederick said:

@Salty_Pearl said:

@Weederick said:

A long RBT timer is needed because it can turn into a mori. Its main purpose is to counter gen rushing.

But when i still have enough time to finish a gen thats at 50% before even considering to go disarm it, there might be to much time left.

• Vietfox
    Options

@jeridan said:
    TBH the team was also ######### because apparently no gens were done to trigger the timer if you went afk long enough for crows.

Maybe he was with survivors who leave gens at 99%.

• C4Garuda
    C4Garuda Member Posts: 198
    Options
    No shes fine to me. Comes down to how you pressure with her i feel. Some piggy players dont bother with RBT which is a big mistake. Always put traps to counter gen rushing. That with her blindess build will make survs reluctant to unhook along with MYC, and i forgot that perk that damages the unhooker etc. All killers need some sort of rework due to the growth of the game, the metas etc. You canr expect how things will work out when you first create a killer etc. Trappy Hag Wraith all suffer from being the first few killers. Give them time to handle those and freddy first, you'll see. Not to mention they have already talked about Year 3 so they arent done by no means.
  • Tsulan
    Options

@jeridan said:

Timer should be 1 minute at max. Survivor should be in under pressure to leave everything and go disarm.

• Vietfox
    Options

@Tsulan said:

@Vietfox said:

@Tsulan said:

@Vietfox said:

@Tsulan said:

@Vietfox said:

@Tsulan said:
    Salty_Pearl said:

@Weederick said:

@Salty_Pearl said:

@Weederick said:

But when i still have enough time to finish a gen thats at 50% before even considering to go disarm it, there might be to much time left.

I'm reckless as well, but i've seen many other survivors rushing for the boxes when the RBT is not even on.

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552
    Options

@Vietfox said:

@Tsulan said:

@Vietfox said:

@Tsulan said:

@Vietfox said:

@Tsulan said:
    Salty_Pearl said:

@Weederick said:

@Salty_Pearl said:

@Weederick said:

Do you actually want the killer to chase someone with RBT?

As far as I know first crow doesn't give sound indication continually. The killer can not know he was afk. Most probably he was chasing somebody else.

The issue here isn't that the killer is not chasing him. The issue is that even if he goes AFK, he still has got time to get rid off the RBT.

Devs should stop thinking about killers individually. They should compare the killers with each other. I think that billy is really in a good spot and balanced so for me the question is whether a killer is as good as billy or worse than him.

You can say that each killer is unique and shouldn't have the same role and I agree with that. However, their power should be equal. Pig is not in a good place and never has been.

• Weederick
    Options

@Salty_Pearl said:

@Weederick said:

@Salty_Pearl said:

@Weederick said:

Its RNG. Sucks for pig if they get it first try, sucks super hard to die on the last box and mathematically you often do if its the last box. I kinda like how the numbers are. 4 traps, 4 boxes, one for each survivor and if they activate it immediately they will likely die on the last box, giving you 1 kill on average per match which would win the game alone. So they better dont activate it too quickly, but then they cant genrush and win. Dunno, i think she works fine rn

• Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208
    Options

Piggy doesn't need to go to market. She has all the tools she need's to do a pretty good job.

• Vietfox
    Options

@Delfador said:

@Vietfox said:

@Tsulan said:

@Vietfox said:

@Tsulan said:

@Vietfox said:

@Tsulan said:
    Salty_Pearl said:

@Weederick said:

@Salty_Pearl said:

@Weederick said:

As far as I know first crow doesn't give sound indication continually. The killer can not know he was afk. Most probably he was chasing somebody else.

The issue here isn't that the killer is not chasing him. The issue is that even if he goes AFK, he still has got time to get rid off the RBT.

Devs should stop thinking about killers individually. They should compare the killers with each other. I think that billy is really in a good spot and balanced so for me the question is whether a killer is as good as billy or worse than him.

You can say that each killer is unique and shouldn't have the same role and I agree with that. However, their power should be equal. Pig is not in a good place and never has been.

I know that killer doesn't get a notification with 1 crow.
    I also think that he was lucky enough to remove the RBT in 1 or 2 tries, he'll tell anyway.

• Tsulan
    Options

@Vietfox said:

@Delfador said:

@Vietfox said:

@Tsulan said:

@Vietfox said:

@Tsulan said:

@Vietfox said:

@Tsulan said:
    Salty_Pearl said:

@Weederick said:

@Salty_Pearl said:

@Weederick said:

I know that killer doesn't get a notification with 1 crow.
    I also think that he was lucky enough to remove the RBT in 1 or 2 tries, he'll tell anyway.

Second try. But i thought i would come back to the game and see myself at the points screen. Instead i still had time to disarm.

I suck as Pig. Might be because everyone has SB equipped. Or maybe i need to play only her during a month as i did with Freddy. But every killer should be viable and fun. Not just 2 or 3.

• Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243
    Options

They need to increase her Deviousness scoring.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,778
    Options
    The Pig is not in need of a buff.
  • Tsulan
    Options

@Dwight_Fairfield said:
    The Pig is not in need of a buff.

Exactly! Buff lockers!

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600
    Options

Amanda is my secondary - and I never really felt she needed a rework. Maybe some minor tuning, but not a rework.

• Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256
    Options

She doesn't need a rework--that implies completely rebuilding her function/identity.

Small buff: Remove her Ambush roar.