Dead By Daylight: Hollywood

Iceman
Iceman Member Posts: 1,457
edited August 2018 in General Discussions
I think we all can agree that the devs have created some pretty amazing original characters. 

If the devs had the opportunity to let one of their killers appear on the big screen which killer would you like to see and why? 

For it me I am thinking the huntress because even though she is based off the bunny man. I still find her background to be more interesting than any other killer. And just imagine hearing her lullaby through out movie. I find that to be creepy on its own.

SN: I hope this forum was okay because I didn’t think “off topic” was the place since it’s supposed to be for topics that is not relates to dbd. 

Post edited by Iceman on

Comments

• pauloandrade22
    pauloandrade22 Member Posts: 697

Have it make the forum and its users appear .

But then it would be an post apocalypse world with everyone shooting each other and tons of poison so maybe not.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    A movie killer who gets bullied by his "victims"?
    Uhh who would watch that? And we already have days of thunder for the running in circles.
  • qpwoeiruty
    qpwoeiruty Member Posts: 98

It'd be a Running Man style movie, that way you can get all of the killers/survivors into it.

• AzazelAxios
    AzazelAxios Member Posts: 51
    Definitely the Huntress.  But in all honesty, I think the game itself would make for a killer horror flick if done right.
  • PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    I doubt it would work as a 1-2 hour film, but it might as short stories of all killers. Clown and Huntress, maybe Wraith as well, those would give really solid ideas.
  • JaPonii
    JaPonii Member Posts: 91

I'd watch a movie about The Huntress. Hell i was just now contemplating writing my own script

• AzazelAxios
    AzazelAxios Member Posts: 51
    JaPonii said:

I'd watch a movie about The Huntress. Hell i was just now contemplating writing my own script

I'd so audition for one of the survivor roles lol.

• Esheon
    Esheon Member Posts: 568
    PigNRun said:
    I doubt it would work as a 1-2 hour film, but it might as short stories of all killers. Clown and Huntress, maybe Wraith as well, those would give really solid ideas.
    HBO series with one episode per killer
  • Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457
    Esheon said:
    PigNRun said:
    HBO series with one episode per killer
    If the writing is good then I think it could work out. And plus a few things would be changed in order to fit it in as a movie. 

And the HBO idea is not a bad idea. Maybe did could possible do a killer a season. Similar to how AHS season 6 was done.