Most Under Rated Killers

Withered8
Withered8 Member Posts: 1,241

Idk about you guys but I feel like there are a lot of underrated killers in this game (as well as some overrated Ones). In my opinion, pig is up there as one of the most underrated. She has an unbuilt game slower, a stealth ability and a semi anti loop. I would also say plague is very underrated as well. I have seen only a select few players use her to her full potential. Keen to hear other’s thoughts.

Comments

• EldritchElise87
    EldritchElise87 Member Posts: 626

I'd say Wraith for underrated.

Being able to cloak and overtake survivors to block off windows and vaults, and with a surprising amount of mobility to get around maps.

• Withered8
    Withered8 Member Posts: 1,241

Yea I would agree wraith is very strong. I just feel like a lot of people are realising his potential now especially with all the sloppy thana builds on him.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Plague and Demo, they both have lots of issues but I would say they are better than most give them credit for.

• Chewy102
    Chewy102 Member Posts: 613

Demogorgon. I almost never hear people talk about him and the last data gave from the devs said Demo is one of the least used Killers. That's just wrong if you ask me. My little Rawr-gon is one hell of a contender for viable Killer lists.

Shred is useful for ending loops, and preventing loops. Ending loops is easy enough. Having a super lunge means any long path in a loop gives the Demo odds of landing a hit. You are also able to prevent loops with Shred by being able to land hits BEFORE people reach loops. And if you suspect the Survivor is going to dodge. Let them! Fake a Shred and as they "dodge" they are just being set up for a M1. Shred isn't perfect but it is one hell of a power with utility in hits, mindgames, and loops.

His tunnels also give the Demo good map pressure. If you know where to place them. Most I seen simply put the tunnel on top of a gen. That's a waste of time and worse than Freddy, but without being able to fake it either. You should be placing tunnels out of sight of gens. Put them in loops Survivors will go to from a gen. So when you travel there, no Survivor can use that loop without running into you. This also herds Survivors towards where you want them right to dead areas of the map. On top of that, there is yet another effect. It keeps Survivors guessing where you are every time you travel by tunnel. "Is he near me, or somewhere else?" Those few seconds of guessing every time yo travel adds up in applying pressure.

That's just the Demo's base kit. Use Save the Best for Last on him and the Demo becomes a freaking GOD mid/late game! Some tracking perks like Surveillance, BBQ, or Rancor allows you to make better use of his tunnels for more pressure. His add-ons aren't the best but they do work where able.

I mean #########. Demogorgon is such a good Killer in my opinion that I changed my avatar to him!

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396

He is very add-on dependent. Without his Wraithcar Add-ons, it’s very hard to apply pressure.

His silent bell and wall hack add ons can be fun to scare the crap out of survivors.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

Wraith and Bubba are pretty underrated.

• FleshTorpedo
    FleshTorpedo Member Posts: 394

Oni is very strong, he just suffers like Billy on maps like Lerry's and Hawkings, and ######### the Great Walls of China in Haddonfield.

• HectorBrando
    HectorBrando Member Posts: 3,167

I think Pig is underrated, not the best killer but not as bad as people believe, you just have to play her diferently and dont waste your traps (for example dont RBT someone who you are going to hook near a jigsaw box or dont trap the weakest survivor in the group, trap the looper).

• FleshTorpedo

Those survivors didnt even attempt to juke that. What rank is that?

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

Trapper.

he holds a lot more power in his hands than most realise - and when they do its too late for them.

his traps are really strong, if used correctly.

• Hag.is.Dtier
    Hag.is.Dtier Member Posts: 1,398

BUBBA MY FAVOURITE KILLAH!!!

I'm joking...

Plague and Demo are underrated.

• FleshTorpedo

Oh for sure, hes much more fluid than billy while using his power. But even in your clip Oni is severely punished by clipping terrain while going for the strike. If even one of them turned and dead hard or just juked on you, your chase would have been lost. Or if they were an swf and communicated agro swaps, Oni is still prone to being an M1 killer with occasional use of his power. Its not so much his dash that limits, its his strike on indoor maps, less so on the game as its more open.

• tkwmm
    tkwmm Member Posts: 103

For me. Strong killer should be able to perform below action in short amount of time.

Search survivor -> start chase -> end chase

Demo, Oni after buff. Wraith with correct addon.

I would like to include Hag but hag is too survivor Dependants. Experience survivor know how to deal with hag trap. so no Hag.

• survivormain1105
    survivormain1105 Member Posts: 327
    edited January 2020

I believe all killers are viable with enough use with them. Def behind the right player. Killers can destroy survivors. 🙂 but most of them need addons to do so though.

#wraith main!!!

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455

Well I can think of three killers I find a bit underrated, but not much because mostly the killer tier ranks are pretty on point. Clown, Pig and Wraith.

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410

Ghostface. He can turn his TR off at will. You can deny BT, even while right next to the hook. You can be a gen-grabber without add-ons, and you don't even have to moonwalk at loops to hide the red stain (with NS active)

On top of that, you can stalk them at loops, sneak around and get either an early pallet drop or a hit.

I ######### love Ghostface.

• grassdirtsky
    grassdirtsky Member Posts: 174

Legion

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,247
    edited January 2020

Plague. She's a 3 or 4 gen monster. Play her like Trapper or Hag. Set up early by getting people sick. Use Thanat and Blood Echo.

Oni can be underrated. My issue with Oni is that if you run into sentient survivors on a map like Thompson House, you won't be getting your power until 3 gens are done.

• NickelX
    NickelX Member Posts: 20

Tbh all depends on the player and how good they are with certain characters but i think clown is way underrated, his loop counters can be disgusting.

People are gonna hate me for this but i think oni is kinda overrated but thats just me. Oh and Leatherface, he is so overrated.....jk he needs a huge buff poor guy