Didn't get Adept Shape after killing all 4 survivors

I just used both of Myers' ultra rare addons and killed all 4 survivors with the mori before they could do 2 gens and still didn't get the achievement. No one disconnected during the moris, I don't get it. I didn't actually hit anyone all game, just stalked until Tier III, chased and pressed M1 on all of them. Any help? Do moris not work for the achievement?

Comments

• Judgement
    Judgement Member Posts: 955

You need to get the victory condition 'Merciless Killer', where if I remember correctly you need to reach one and a half pips at the very least, or get four kills, with some other conditions.
    You won't always gain Merciless Killer if you kill all four Survivors, especially if you get very little points in any of the other categories.
    Take for example, you said yourself that you never hit a Survivor. As a result, you never got Brutality for striking a Survivor, you only got the 1000 Sacrifice points for Kill.
    So if you don't consider any of the other categories having more than 500 points, as I assume your chases were short, you broke few pallets, and you didn't get too much in Deviousness, you'd have gotten a total of 4000 points at the bare minimum - four Kills - in Sacrifice only. That is only one category 'filled', and even then it isn't at its grand point cap.
    So account for the 'no more than' 500 points in the others, you left the trial with 5500 points. I don't think that is too much more than a black pip, but to get Merciless, I believe you need to have had at least gotten one pip.
    I'm not accounting for the points that The Shape gets for Stalking and tiering up Evil Within because I don't know how to calculate it properly.

If you did get 'Merciless Killer', then the only thing that I assume went wrong is that you may have not equipped all three, equipped a fourth perk, or may have equipped an incorrect one.

But if I may recommend something for future attempts at getting the Adept achievement, you should avoid using the Tombstone. Using the Tombstone with the Fragrant Tuft takes far too long to get to Tier 3 and then you need to contend with the reduced movement speed resulting from the Tombstone.
    It'll be better to take the Fragrant Tuft and J. Myers' Memorial and play normally. Then all you need is to keep trying.
    Probably take an Ivory or Ebony Memento Mori to cut down on time in case you need it. I personally took an Ivory Mori and used it on a particularly annoying Meg that kept flashlight saving to get her out of the game as soon as possible.

Good luck on trying to get the Adept achievement again.

• Rockin
    Rockin Member Posts: 7

Thanks dude. That was super helpful.

• dannyfrog87
    dannyfrog87 Member Posts: 568

mori doesnt count. it has to be the tombstone and fragrant tuft of hair. i know ive done it on pc and ps4. so yeah lol. it can be a pain to get this achievement im telling you!

• Judgement
    Judgement Member Posts: 955

mori doesnt count. it has to be the tombstone and fragrant tuft of hair. i know ive done it on pc and ps4. so yeah lol. it can be a pain to get this achievement im telling you!

The thing about the Moris is that you still need to hook a Survivor once to be able to kill them, or they need to be last alive.
    In both cases you should get enough points for at least a single pip.
    Mori does work, because I got the Adept Myers achievement using one, like I just said in my first response. But you need to make sure to get enough points in the other categories or you might not get Merciless.
    The game itself says that the Entity can be ‘Displeased’ if you kill too many Survivors by your hand, and that’s probably what happened in Rockin’s case.
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

There's a few for him that require specific conditions.

https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Michael_Myers

The daily which is kill one survivor by your own hand which is a Mori.

The Adept achievement which requires you to kill all 4 but only using his 3 Unique perks and no others.

Evil Incarnate which is kill all 4 survivors with Evil Within III and pretty much requires Tuft and Tombstone the Pink ones both. You also pretty much have to sue Play with your Food fort eh movement speed.

The Man Behind The Bush which is stalk for a total of 300 power increases.

• Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457
    Sometimes you may just have to do it again. I have this same experience every now and then. I end up having to do it twice. One time I escaped with Quentin and I didn’t get my achievement for just using his three perks. I had to play as him again and then I got it. 
  • Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

What powerbats said

• Superyoshiegg
    Superyoshiegg Member Posts: 1,487

Adept Shape is sacrificing all four using just his three unique perks.

Evil Incarnate is the one you're thinking of, which requires killing all four with a Tombstone Piece/Judith's Tombstone. Check if you already have this one, and simply got mixed up.

• Rockin
    Rockin Member Posts: 7

@Superyoshiegg said:

Evil Incarnate is the one you're thinking of, which requires killing all four with a Tombstone Piece/Judith's Tombstone. Check if you already have this one, and simply got mixed up.

I already have that. I need Adept Shape, so a merciless victory. Killing all 4 survivors didn't work, so I'm pretty sure what Judgement said is correct, I need enough points in all categories. I'm 100% made sure I had his 3 perks on after the game and not a 4th.

• Superyoshiegg
    Superyoshiegg Member Posts: 1,487
    edited August 2018

@Rockin said:

@Superyoshiegg said:

I already have that. I need Adept Shape, so a merciless victory. Killing all 4 survivors didn't work, so I'm pretty sure what Judgement said is correct, I need enough points in all categories. I'm 100% made sure I had his 3 perks on after the game and not a 4th.

If Adept Shape is the one you're trying for, then you're going for the wrong achievement.

To clarify, your OP is describing the 'Evil Incarnate' achievement.

but you said you already have that.

This is 'Adept Shape', an entirely different achievement.

I don't think Moris work for Adept Shape anyway, so you'll have to do with old fashioned hooks.