What killer is the most fun to play against?

Mine is the legion(no matter the rank) and baby nurse.

Comments

• Venzhas
    Venzhas Member Posts: 684

Myers and nurse

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318

Nurse

• RickJames
    RickJames Member Posts: 85
    edited January 2020

Huntress. I like the mindgames at pallets where you have to gamble on whether shes going to try to hatchet or go for a basic attack.

• Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,291

Nurse and (Unpopular opinion) Ghostface

Also a Huntress who knows how to snipe with hatchets.

• Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327

Ghostface and Demogorgon.

Ghostface, simply because he actually poses a challenge, and has tricked me many times when I thought it was a Survivor crawling over to a Gen.

Demogorgon, simply because I love his chase music, but since his FPS is god awful, I never see him anymore

• underlord99
    underlord99 Member Posts: 1,030

I really enjoyed playing against old nurse, going against her because you couldnt loop her. instead you had to try and juke her which was really pleasing and kept the game exciting. I still dont understand why they had to change more than just her addons.

My favorite killer to go against now would probably have to be huntress, having to dodge hatchets and knowing when to throw a pallet down and vault a window at the right time without getting hit keeps the game fun.

• korean_zombie
    korean_zombie Member Posts: 442

Chainsaw only bubba is always entertaining.

• Bubba is funny to play against

• dfrenchiee
    dfrenchiee Member Posts: 334

Plague and old nurse

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

I enjoy Huntress and Spirit the most.

• BabyBubbaMain
    BabyBubbaMain Member Posts: 97

Oni. Going against that absolute unit is always fun for me and hearing him stomp towards me is so b@dass. Also hearing him use his kanabo across the map in his blood fury is terrifying.

Too bad gens get done too fast to have a proper game against killers

• HawkAyeTheNoo
    HawkAyeTheNoo Member Posts: 731

Bubba.

• RuneStarr
    RuneStarr Member Posts: 850

Myers, Specifically jumpscare Myers is the most fun for me (but any build is still going to beat out any other killers)

He's extremely balanced/fair to me. Even infinite tier 3+tombstone is fair, because if he manages to get that (especially early game) it's on the survivors for feeding him instead of playing smart. Plus being able to still escape from that makes you feel like a god.

• Mrwood204
    Mrwood204 Member Posts: 226

Nurse, probably because I rarely see her.

• Spooky13
    Spooky13 Member Posts: 1,471

Myers and Ghostface can still give me a good scare, jumpscare Myers especially.

Baby Nurses are adorable and I usually end up giving them the sacrifice at the end.

Oni and Demo for the simple fact that dodging Shred and Demon Strike/Dash feel amazing.

• grassdirtsky
    grassdirtsky Member Posts: 174

Stealth killers like Myers and ghostface, they are the most fun to play against.

• Rareware0192
    Rareware0192 Member Posts: 360

Myers and Ghostface.

• Polychrome_Baku
    Polychrome_Baku Member Posts: 404

Myers, Spirit and Hillbilly. I always liked killers that were actually threatening.

• Pepsidot
    Pepsidot Member Posts: 1,662
    edited January 2020

Hillbilly. If it's a good hillbilly it's hard not to respect them at pallets, knowing that one mistake can be punished with an insta down.

I play differently with Hillbilly's. At windows if need be I'll try my best to take an M1 instead of an M2. TL walls are pretty tricky. It's a welcomed challenge.

• liquidlight
    liquidlight Member Posts: 344
    edited January 2020

Huntress, Nurse, Michael, and Pig in no specific order. Oh, Hillybilly most the time.

• Unicorn
    Unicorn Member Posts: 2,340

Billy and Plague. 💜

• feechima
    feechima Member Posts: 905

Oni, Myers and unpopular opinion hag.

• scarslookgood
    scarslookgood Member Posts: 157

Hillbilly and Doc are my favorite to play against, with Plague and Shape very close behind.

• ClickyClicky
    ClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536

Myers by far. Also generally the least likely to tunnel and camp on average.

I’ll break them into tiers (not ordered from left to right)

Above average : Myers, Huntress, Clown, Doc, Leatherface

Average: Wraith, Nurse, Trapper, Oni, Plague, Demogorgan

Below average: Pig, Freddy, Hag, Spirit

Rather uninstall the game: Hillbilly, Legion, Ghostface

I feel there’s some tilt in there though due to playstyles. Spirit for example may have made average but I’m just so used to 99% of them mostly using her power to rush back to the hook to tunnel that it has soured my experience with her. Same for Wraith and demo, when they aren’t using their power to camp hooks they may be a tier above.

• oke
    oke Member Posts: 102

Hillbilly is the most balanced killed in the game, having a pretty high skill cap and lots of opportunities to outplay survivors, survivors can also read the Hillbilly's plays and counter him. Very fun to play with Hillbilly and also against Hillbilly.

I would also say Huntress but dedicated servers don't make her hitboxes any fairer

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600

I love facing fellow Docs. Mostly because he's my boy and to me the being the best Doc is learning how to counter him as well so I understand my weaknesses.

So I face every fellow Doc as an opportunity possibly learn something.

• Warcrafter4
    Warcrafter4 Member Posts: 2,917

Mine is legion, Billy, Nurse, and doctor.

Legion: Its fun to try to out play them/avoid them entirely as one good DH or just getting enough distance during a chase will stun legion along with legion's power actively discouraging tunneling.

Also I find when legion U turns(Hits survivor A, followed by hits survivor B, then turning around to hit A after deactivating FF) to be both fun as it keeps you on your toes and hillarious watching my teammates freak out because they didn't expect it.

Billy: I like the fact he is dangerous and that you have to play pallets/Chases differently due to his chainsaw dash.

Nurse: same as above but when the nurse doesn't randomly bug out and become unplayable because of her many bugs that can disable her power permanently. She needs some coding rework/Revert just because her bugs have become inexcusable due to how game breaking they are.

Doctor: I always find when games changes fundamental rules to be amusing when its generally speaking your own fault when it happens. Also he can be relentless due to his ability to find people.

• illusion
    illusion Member Posts: 887

Spirit. She still creeps me out. :)

• Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867

A good/crafty Trapper.

• ppo8820
    ppo8820 Member Posts: 763

Meyers. He scares me and makes the game suspenseful. His stalking and creeping around always gets me. The rest just obnoxiously fly about out in the open but Meyers is calculating. I hate/love it.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

Spirit and good nurses/huntresses.

• namjuunn
    namjuunn Member Posts: 43

ghostface at the moment bc those who main him are a real threat istg but thats what makes him the most fun to play against.

• ReallyBigShoe
    ReallyBigShoe Member Posts: 764

Billy. Balanced, with a high skill cap, but fair.

• hocrux
    hocrux Member Posts: 212

Chilled killers not sweaty killers, it depends on the players more then the killer

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,935

Myers, Nurse, Spirit, Oni, Ghostface sometimes Huntress.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,897

Hands down Michael Myers. The one legit creepy killer in the game.

• The_Daydreamer
    The_Daydreamer Member Posts: 735

Ghostface. Because he is the only killer that really scares me and has a impact on how I play.

• TunnelVision
    TunnelVision Member Posts: 1,375

Nikto on shipment or shoot house.

• GertaNn
    GertaNn Member Posts: 4

Nurse because if she doesn't know how to play it's fun to just run towards her when she blinks and watch her try to hit me from 5 meters

• anonymous31337
    anonymous31337 Member Posts: 192

(in random order)

• Old nurse (new one is too easy to play against and almost nobody plays her)
    • spirit (it's fun to play against her, but it's not fun to play ONLY against her -> I'm happy she got nerfed)
    • hillbilly
    • legion (iri button is my favorite)
    • huntress (except for iri head + infantry belt)
  • Rutuh
    Rutuh Member Posts: 11

When I play survivor, Billy and Oni is fun. They give me big adrenalin kick, because I know they both can be deadly and oneshot. Myers is always creepy, love playing against him too.