Are You the Team's Killer magnet?

Options

I know 8 times out of 10, I am the killer magnet. Its not a problem if I am not doing challenges, but even when I am being sneaky, the killer magnetizes to me and its like MEEEEP YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO LOOK THERE! I am not complaining, because when it happens I end up having a good laugh from being temporarily "jumpscared", so its not a problem. Just makes those challenges hard to do smh. How abouts you? Do you bring the killer to you by just being there?

Comments

• Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327
    Options

I usually try sneaking away as the TR gets loud, and end up walking into him. It's kind of a 'Oh... I f'ed up!' moment as I try to run. It's pretty funny when it happens though, cause even the killer is sort of took back by it.

• ruler33
    ruler33 Member Posts: 244
    Options

no actually one of my friends is though like im getting chased and the killer just completely leaves me to go for him every single time

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,718
    Options

Yeah, I don't get it. At the beginning of the game I'll work on a dull totem or something instead of going straight to a gen to try to avoid being the first one found, and for some reason they'll still come right to me. Like, why the [BAD WORD] aren't you patrolling gens??

• yutycorn
    yutycorn Member Posts: 246
    Options

Haha love those moments, too. And I normally solo queue, but have noticed a few times, albeit rare, when the killer leaves me as though some voice is saying, over here!

• yutycorn
    Options

Lmao they heard you touching their totem children. I am like that sometimes on killer.

"Are... are you cleansing my totem? Naughty!"

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790
    Options

I'm usually the magnet at the end. Suddenly the killer stops worrying about the guy on the hook, the one they just hit to scare them off from the guy on the hook, and any semblance of stopping the nearby exit gate from being opened. They will chase me to the opposite corner of the map giving the other three a free pass, and it's not even to complete a bbq/chili stack.

I think it's the Nea I use, the purple hair is like a bullfighter's cloak or something.

Honestly, the best way to avoid the killer is to think like one.

• yutycorn
    Options

Nea is the bullfighters cloak maybe haha

• PrettyFaceKate
    PrettyFaceKate Member Posts: 1,776
    Options

Yes, that's why I'll never run Deliverance ever again.

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318
    Options

I try to be, but I don't think they have a natural attraction to me.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,072
    Options

I run OoO in solo queue. Yes.

• feechima
    feechima Member Posts: 895
    Options

If I play Quentin it happens every time, and once they find me, it is on until I am hooked, usually twice. However, being hooked first has been a good omen for me. It usually means I will survive the trial.

Also, survivors are so loud when cleansing totems you would think they are performing cardio. Never fails that I am greeted by a stabby Ghostface if I spawn on a totem (most of the time a dull one at that).

• yutycorn
    edited January 2020
    Options

Omg, as killer, I had a Quentin, we were on the game, and I was Huntress, I had this Quentin, cutest bloody survivor in the end, scare the literal crap out of me! He was following me around and when I turned to see him (I like playing with survivors, especially when they are playing with me) in slow motion, only to run backwards. This mans was staring at me, crouched, looking up. He was p3 but holy heckles... I laughed soo hard that match! I can't forget those eyes

• feechima
    feechima Member Posts: 895
    Options

LOL Quentin's are laid back. I should meme more but most of the time the killer is not in the mood and I just get jacked. Most people don't think Quentin is cute though. :)

• yutycorn
    Options

Haha I see that. And the way he was being in the match was adorable, I can't deny that

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    Options

Usually. Until they give up on me and go chase one of my not-so-good-at-looping friends. :(