survivor/killer cheating

Options

well for ps4 found out the killers are now messaging a survivor and making a deal with them. they will let them live to help kill other survivors n run where they are. messaging killer to survivor needs blocked

Comments

• survivormain1105
    survivormain1105 Member Posts: 327
    Options

Ummm that's def not fun. If this happens. Just play the next game. Or as the survivor being cheated loop that killer they proably not that good so humiliation is a key for that.

Not that you would know. 🙂

• Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327
    Options

I had the same happen for me on Xbox last night. A survivor watched me in a chase heading for a pallet loop, but stood at the oppisite side of the pallet and blocked me. I ended up dying on hook. Proceeded to spectate and saw they did it to the others, and the killer proceeded to farm points from the assistant, and gave them hatch. Unfortunatly, DbD can't really stop you messaging a killer via Console. Not sure about PC

• emptyCups
    emptyCups Member Posts: 1,262
    Options

As the killer

I've let people go who help me

Never talked about it before

Last night I let this guy go because he was the only one to stop unhooking and run before I got there because he knew it wasnt safe and I was like... yeah man you know what ur doing u ight. Killed his friends tho

• Superyoshiegg
    Superyoshiegg Member Posts: 1,479
    Options

There's no way to prevent them from doing it in the first place, but it's definitely bannable.

If you have **definitive proof** that they are actively working together to get the other survivors killed, then you can report them both.

• ruler33
    ruler33 Member Posts: 244
    Options

that is actually something you can do to get banned so make sure you report any one you see doing that

• Steve0333
    Steve0333 Member Posts: 529
    Options

Killer: hey I really suck at this game can you team up with me so I can hook some survivors and I'll spare you?

Survivor: yeah I'm trash at this game too so I'm down with it.

If a survivor tries to help me I make sure I kill them first. In one match a survivor was pointing to a locker a survivor went into. So I tunneled the guy that pointed and made sure I got him out of the game quickly. I dont need your help man.

• Archimedes5000
    Archimedes5000 Member Posts: 1,620
    Options

I only ever farm the last survivior. Or if there were 2 DCs then the last 2

• Jgrimm13
    Jgrimm13 Member Posts: 1
    Options

This has happened to me 3 times in the last 2 weeks!!! twice it was a pyramid head and a Feng Min, and this week it was two David's and a bubba. :( The last group they would hook me and then unhook me with the killer right there, and when I was in the dying state they tried to body block me when I tried to crawl out of the exit gate. :( :(

• Pixy
    Pixy Member Posts: 1
    Options

I have proof, one player is pc other is xbox, will they both be able to be banned or just the pc player? Also how do i report them

• burt0r
    burt0r Member Posts: 4,095
    Options

Yeah .... No. The devs have as much control over console intern chats as over people using discord or TeamSpeak when in a swf, namely none.