calling all killer mains and survivor mains this needs to stop:( hear me out.

Options
snowflake102
snowflake102 Member Posts: 2,188
edited January 2020 in General Discussions

First I'm going to talk about you killer mains. All I see in the fourms is just complaining about ruin or the changes in general :( just stop with your complaints and play the game instead of acting like children :( plz no more complaining about this and that change:( just play the game for fun:) yes I know I probably won't change your minds, But you guys need to chill:)

Now for you survivor mains, When the devs change perks you don't like for example deceive strike. Some of you complained about the changes right? And some of you threatened to leave the game right?

So what's the difference killer mains and survivor mains? Nothing it's basically the same complaining that you guys use alot when something that you once loved got nerfed or changed. Just chill and play the game for fun:)

Or play a different game, for example I'm playing dead space 3 right now:)

Also one last thing I play both sides:) morning I play survivors and at night I play as killers:)

See you in the fog:) p.s plz keep this thread on topic and no negative comments plz:)

Comments

• Divinitye9
    Divinitye9 Member Posts: 392
    Options

As much as positive vibes are appreciated, people are going to be people. I hear you loud and clear, but there are quite a few pissed off people that play this game right now... and they tend to lurk here.

• koopazepam
    koopazepam Member Posts: 35
    edited January 2020
    Options

I am with you on this. I play both and have over 1000 hours in this game. I don't give a damn if my favorite perks change. I just adapt and the game has always been a blast. There is one perk however that I would love to see go away and that is 'Borrowed Time'. I hate that perk, it's very frustrating on a SWF group.

Post edited by Inji on
  • SeducedByDaemonette
    SeducedByDaemonette Member Posts: 300
    Options

Bait threads and ls players crying are not 'constructive criticism' .

• snowflake102
    edited January 2020
    Options

I completely agree about insults:) But the other parts I mean just play the game. Yes complaints are fine But when they get out of hand that's a different story.

• snowflake102
    Options

For one I said no negative comments on this fourm:) and second I'm not putting the blame one anyone :) all I'm saying is you guys that complain about every change or nerf get soo mad at the devs like they don't know how to fix there game or something.

Just play the game if you don't like it play a different game. Like me I'm playing dead space 3.

So I think you can handle a change once in a while :.)

It's there game and they can do whatever they want.

Again I'm not putting the blame on you guys That complain. Cause it is fine to complain but when it gets out of hand that's not fine:(

• tenoresax
    tenoresax Member Posts: 793
    Options

"just play the game for fun"

Dead by Daylight? fun? for killers?

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    Options

You're calling him out for using smileys? Really? So trying to be friendly is childish now?

• pizzamess
    pizzamess Member Posts: 209
    Options

Listen dude saying that people's valid complaints are childish and that we should just enjoy the game in it's current state or play something else is quite condescending, you seem to mean well but you're definitely not helping, most people criticizing the game are only doing so because they're passionate about it as a past time, trust me you dont want people to just go play other games that's how a game does, people move on to other games once they stop enjoying a game, and sure bhvr has the right to do whatever they want with their game but that doesnt mean they shouldnt be criticized when they are also selling people a product. People who have bought the game have a right to be able to complain about said product, doesnt mean bhvr has to listen, but it's usually in their best interest to listen to the people who play the game.

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    Options

As they explained in subsequent comments, OP isn't taking issue with criticism in general, they're taking issue with people who take their complaints to destructive levels. And it's true that there are a lot of people on the forums who act like spoiled children when something in the game doesn't go their way, which is why making the distinction between constructive and nonconstructive criticism is so important.

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,285
    Options

Complaints and criticism is fine, I'm sure even the devs agree with that as long as it's remotely constructive.

Agree on the namecalling though. Some people make it seem like hyperpolarized politics, complete with hatred towards "fencesitters" or people that have mixed opinions and aren't all "my side good, other side BAD". Agree with someone on basically everything but disagree with them on their (perhaps extreme and unfeasible) pet issue? You're a filthy <role> main! 🙄

• Infinity_Bored
    Infinity_Bored Member Posts: 445
    Options

I'm neither a killer main nor survivor main.

I enjoy both sides without sweating out of my butt.

Is my opinion even worth being heard?

• kate_best_girl
    kate_best_girl Member Posts: 2,184
    Options

Dude I dont understand people who say these things. "Just stop playing to win!!!!" Theres no point in playing a game if all you're gonna do is lose. And a lot of us can only have fun if we are winning. "Just play a different game!" Really? We have to quit the game because the devs dont wanna listen to the community? Why don't the devs improve and actually listen to our feedback? Why is it up to the player to give up everything they like and their fun when they're the ones providing the money and everything else?

• HookCampingBubba
    HookCampingBubba Member Posts: 35
    Options

It's such a vague thing to say and really seemed like a backflip after people pointed out how nonsense the original post was. I look at these forums daily and don't see the mythical "toxic killer rants" just fair critiques from killers, most of who are very frustrated with the current state of the game like me. It was just an easy deflection to make after saying something as clear as "stop criticizing the game just play" I'd value real feedback as a dev, not silence.

• PigMainBigBrain
    PigMainBigBrain Member Posts: 1,893
    Options

Nah this thread is high key bait.

Telling everyone to be quiet about a game they frequent and suggesting you're childish for complaining is bait. The alternative suggested is everyone be silent about problems with the game which in turn lead to silent ghosting, where a game just dies off and the community doesn't even engage enough to say anything about whats wrong with the game to tip the developers off on how to improve. We're all adults here, we can cypher through a negative comment to figure out a grievance regardless of how many expletives are used. Not having the ability to do so, would be actually childish.

• kurgan8282
    kurgan8282 Member Posts: 264
    Options

i do understand you want to tone down insults and I do agree on that, tue problem is that,as said above by someone else, complains are not done just to flame discussions.

There really is a terrible unbalance since the last patch.

I know that even if i play since 2017, i'm not the best in both roles.

But the fact the I ranked up as a survivor till rank 2 (almost 1 now) since the patch it is a clear sign of the mess that has been done :)

Consider that I never went thru rank 4 (3 sometimes,by miracle) before

• snowflake102
    Options

Same I'm playing games on origin access at the moment :)

• namjuunn
    namjuunn Member Posts: 43
    Options

there will always be people who will give insults. it just is is. but I hear you, loud and clear fella