Do you find it's hard to find a match as a Killer?

Options

Just like the tittle said. I used to find a match as the killer very fast but after the Clown's update it takes so long to find a match as the killer.
Do you guys have the same problem?

Comments

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    Options
    My killer lobby times vary, but there is a pattern I have noticed. At night (6:00 P.M. to 6:00 A.M. EST) I have noticed my time waiting for survivors is shorter. During the day my wait times are longer. Does this answer your question?
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

@Peasant said:
    My killer lobby times vary, but there is a pattern I have noticed. At night (6:00 P.M. to 6:00 A.M. EST) I have noticed my time waiting for survivors is shorter. During the day my wait times are longer. Does this answer your question?

You get all the kudos for actually mentioning your timezone instead of assuming yours is the only one.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

European time zone here. I don´t have any problems finding a match. Takes me something between 20 and 60 seconds.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

@Tsulan said:
    European time zone here. I don´t have any problems finding a match. Takes me something between 20 and 60 seconds.

You, on the other hand, get no kudos. "Europe" has several timezones.

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144
    Options

Not recently, no.

• Tsulan
    Options

@Orion said:

@Tsulan said:

GMT +1

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Options

@Tsulan said:

@Orion said:

@Tsulan said:

GMT +1

I somehow knew it was GMT +1

• Tsulan
    Options

@Vietfox said:

@Tsulan said:

@Orion said:

@Tsulan said:

GMT +1

Because?

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Options

@Tsulan said:

@Vietfox said:

@Tsulan said:

@Orion said:

@Tsulan said:

GMT +1

Because?

I remember you saying you speak spanish and catalan, i think.

• Tsulan
    Options

@Vietfox said:

@Tsulan said:

@Vietfox said:

@Tsulan said:

@Orion said:

@Tsulan said:

GMT +1

Because?

I remember you saying you speak spanish and catalan, i think.

Oh ok.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883
    edited August 2018
    Options

Not me. I'm on ps4 but my guess is every single game it's swf judging by their playstyle and the way survivors join (always 3 or 4 at the same time). If they join one by one I find myself waiting for about half-an-hour. Utc-4

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@Slaanesh said:
    Just like the tittle said. I used to find a match as the killer very fast but after the Clown's update it takes so long to find a match as the killer.

If you dodge every SWF, even 2 mans, then the queue time can be quite high.
    If you dont bother with lobby dodging, then I find survivors within a few seconds

• Slaanesh
    Slaanesh Member Posts: 4
    Options

@Master said:

@Slaanesh said:

If you dont bother with lobby dodging, then I find survivors within a few seconds

I have never dodged a SWF before.
    I haven't played for quite some time so my rank has been reset to 20. I wonder if it's difficult to find a match as a killer at low rank.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@Slaanesh said:

@Master said:

@Slaanesh said:

I have never dodged a SWF before.
    I haven't played for quite some time so my rank has been reset to 20. I wonder if it's difficult to find a match as a killer at low rank.

Thats insanely difficult, You cant depip below rank 15 anymore, so of course there are no players left in the really low ranks
    It was a horrible decision to do that if you ask me, but well..... all players play in rank 15-1 now and that doesnt improve the ranking system at all while making it a horrible experience for beginner players

• NoOne
    NoOne Member Posts: 42
    Options

For me it takes alot time right after i started the game and open a Lobby. Also i noticed in the afternoon it takes also more time than in the evening. (Eu for me)

• OGlilSPOOK20
    OGlilSPOOK20 Member Posts: 716
    Options
    Game dead bro. Even if there is 18,000 to 22,000 ppl playing everyday..... That's not enough. So of course it's going to take awhile to find games. It even takes forever for survivors to get a game sometimes too.
  • Tsulan
    Options

@OGlilSPOOK20 said:
    Game dead bro. Even if there is 18,000 to 22,000 ppl playing everyday..... That's not enough. So of course it's going to take awhile to find games. It even takes forever for survivors to get a game sometimes too.

That´s a bug. Game is far from dead.
    Want to see a dead game? Look at White Noise 2.