Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Stupid Game Design

Why is it ok the use ds. Get Dribbled. Then when they see they cant make it to the hook they slug. When 3 teammates are dead and ur downed. they just have to wait until u bleed out or make it close to a gate so they can just pick you up and you wont have and "wiggle" on the bar. It is so stupid. Why is this ok. please explain.

Comments

• Edistia
    Edistia Member Posts: 8

They shouldnt be able to do this it should save the bar.

• Mrrgle_the_Mediocre
    Mrrgle_the_Mediocre Member Posts: 346

Lmao are you kidding me? You really think it would be okay to have a no penalty free escape whenever you want it? Dribbling is the only reliable counter we have, and it isn't overpowered or anything, it wastes a ton of time we could be spending hunting other Survivors or Breaking Gens.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

If you've got DS don't use it the 1st time you get picked up since you'll just get downed anyways. You also want them dribbling you since it wastes their time.

• pauloandrade22
    pauloandrade22 Member Posts: 697

@Global said:
    DS shouldnt exist in the first place

• C4Garuda
    C4Garuda Member Posts: 198
    More DS cries sheesh....Dead by DS?
  • Spaaaaaace_steam_
    Spaaaaaace_steam_ Member Posts: 66

@C4Garuda said:
    More DS cries sheesh....Dead by DS?

This guy cries that DS is not too OP lol

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600

I'll say the same thing I said to the guy I left bleeding on the floor of the Gideon Meat Plant a few nights back even at 5 gens.

### your Abusive Strike.