Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What is your favorite Youtube DBD Content?

rayoxium
rayoxium Member Posts: 112

I'm curious to know what kind of DBD Youtube videos everyone watches, and for what reasons. Do you watch someone because of the wacky builds they come up with? Their skill level with a certain killer or survivor? Maybe you watch someone just because you like that person? Or maybe you just like compilations of funny moments from content creators.

What is your favorite Youtube DBD Content? 51 votes

Skill with killer/survivor
23%
BlueberryStrancolGrootDudeHailohUistreelHelevetin_nopeePercyJacksonFilledPizzaGamingHulk123Yanthegamer558Dreaded_Wraith887MrWhyte 12 votes
Personality of content creator
39%
PuggyMohawkFoggyDownpourAdelooFibijeandanielbird11arslaNDolphin9192ElkTheGameZpro3WateryrayoxiumAzurlynxWalker_of_the_fog_96toxicmeggshadow3989Yung_SlugCornpopers_EvanSebaOutbreakAvisDeeneletathe 20 votes
Interesting Builds
15%
CheersBrucecastro81EnderloganYTToastyyPhaloxYAzgarthusnoname11223345Fengmain123 8 votes
Compilations/Highlights
1%
DetailedDetriment 1 vote
Educational Videos (looping, learning a killer, etc)
15%
CamoRangerTapeKnotAhoyWolfMattie_MayhemOGnimesulidebubbasbasementchestCornHubFormulaFinnie 8 votes
Other
3%
WeederickInfinity_Bored 2 votes

Comments

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426
    Interesting Builds

Mainly Monto making builds, love his endgame Piggy build!

• Weederick
    Weederick Member Posts: 1,080
    Other

I watch videos that discuss some hot topics. Spirit nerfs, Nurse nerfs, Doctor rework etc. Videos from ScottJund, Tru3talent and SpaceCoconut to hear what other players think about changes.

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,096
    Educational Videos (looping, learning a killer, etc)

I like numbers, I just need to know every little detail about this game, and then cry because Oni's speed is 195.5%. (Just why that 0.5% ?)

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238

A good portion of DBD videos I watch come from Youtubers who play Dark Souls (Otz and Prod, for instance).

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238

196% would make him too OP, obviously.

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396

Personality. Ohmwreckers video snuck into my feed and I got hooked. I enjoy his screams and his devious laughter when he plays killer.

• Educational Videos (looping, learning a killer, etc)

PainRelievers is my favorite because he has a stealthy play style and is a Blendette like me, and gives tips on how to handle certain situations. His voice is soothing as well.

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238

If its toxic i don't wanna see him never again

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267

I love the personality of the content creators, if they are skilled it is definitely a bonus

• SebaOutbreak
    SebaOutbreak Member Posts: 399
    edited February 2020

You can have some mad skills and run some interesting builds, but if you lack personality, you'll probably be forgotten in a short period of time.

I mainly watch Bricky, even though he's not into DbD as much as he was before, but he's entertaining to watch. He's pretty decent but he's not a pro, and honestly that's fine by me. He talks about the game itself while playing, the pros and cons of the meta, his opinions, etc... he doesn't seem to force stupid jokes or comment on every single thing he does, which I hate on other youtubers, be it DbD content or any other game. Bricky also has this little series called The Casefiles in which he makes a full review on each Killer, which I enjoyed a lot too.

There's also this guy whose name I can't remember, but he has some videos on easter eggs of Dead by Daylight, hunting the golden toolboxes in each realm and stuff. He was pretty cool too and his videos were interesting.

VincentVega is also a fun guy, I mostly watch his Instagram clips and he just knows how to make most people laugh.

I honestly don't care much about Monto, Noob or, I don't know, Puppers. Don't get me wrong, they all seem like pretty cool people, but in terms of content I prefer to watch the other three I mentioned earlier. JUST gameplay or highlights gets old quickly for me.

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    edited February 2020

I like thoughtful, self-aware people who don't get tilted easily and can recognise their own mistakes instead of blaming the game or the developers whenever anything goes wrong. Skill is secondary - it's a lot easier to become good at the game than it is to become a kind or intelligent person.

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632
    Compilations/Highlights

Zubatlel and Tru3 compilations are holy.