Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

First Cut Teaser {{EASTER EGG}}

Zagrid
Zagrid Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,000
edited August 2018 in General Discussions

Doing some digging I found the teaser with alternate audio than the one that was publicly displayed. You won't believe that the title and this bit of text is not clickbait.

https://youtu.be/7JW9f-tmsgE

Post edited by Zagrid on

Comments

• Countfunkular
    Countfunkular Member Posts: 405
    Ok...so what am I looking at 
  • Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

XDDD

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792
    Jesus my ears 
  • brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792
    The Banshee is the killer's name.
  • RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ahaHAHAHAHHAHAhahahHHAHAHA

• Zagrid

@brokedownpalace said:
    Countfunkular said:

The Banshee is the killer's name.

Please, not another one. It would be really funny if they need to change voice actors again for this dlc's survivor

• I wish I could hug you, thanks XD

• JEWberry
    JEWberry Member Posts: 78
    OMEGA LUL 
    Took me a second till i played it back in my head to realize what was wrong
  • TheDarkLycan
    TheDarkLycan Member Posts: 435
    JEWberry said:
    OMEGA LUL 
    This a troll?
  • Zagrid

@Peanits said:
    Currently launching an investigation to find out who leaked this very real alternate audio.

You will never find them, I always keep my sources a close guarded secret otherwise we may never hear of these groundbreaking discoveries from anywhere else ever again.

• βLAKE
    βLAKE Member Posts: 544

This is Kate's PTB voice right? lol

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
    edited August 2018

NO ITS THE KATE PTB VOICE!

MY EARS!

• CL4P_TRAP_ER
    CL4P_TRAP_ER Member Posts: 114

I noticed something from the video that might do with the killer's ability. You notice the on the mask that there's a third eye. In the Japanese culture, third eye means: to tune into the correct "vibration" of the universe. Now remember when not_queen said to "Take a closer look" and Dave said: "We'd like to reveal more sooner but can't...It's watching." Third eye, watching, closer look. I believe the next killer is going to have some ability to see survivor's or something else's aura. Think about it. The only killer we have that can reveal survivor's auras, without add-ons, is Freddy. Doctor technically doesn't count because he revels survivors with a scream, not their auras (unless you use certain add-ons).

• WINTERS
    WINTERS Member Posts: 127
    Doesn't that horse not only have 3 eyes but also has a slit mouth? I think I saw the mouth when the devs were playing yesterday. 
  • C4Garuda
    C4Garuda Member Posts: 198
    So glad they changed my thick girls voice lol
  • Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

@WINTERS said:
    Doesn't that horse not only have 3 eyes but also has a slit mouth? I think I saw the mouth when the devs were playing yesterday. 

If I remember correctly, the devs stated that the horse was burned by the Entity.

I don't remember it having a slit mouth.

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

This is great.

May we never forget the original Kate <3

• JEWberry
    JEWberry Member Posts: 78
    JEWberry said:
    OMEGA LUL 
    This a troll?
    Nah it’s kate denson’s PTB voice when she got hooked. It was extremely loud. That’s the whole joke of the video.
  • Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448

@TheDarkLycan said:
    JEWberry said:

OMEGA LUL 

This a troll?

what is wrong with this ? i mean i can barely hear a difference

• CL4P_TRAP_ER
    CL4P_TRAP_ER Member Posts: 114

@FoggyWeather_ said:

@CL4P_TRAP_ER said:
    I noticed something from the video that might do with the killer's ability. You notice the on the mask that there's a third eye. In the Japanese culture, third eye means: to tune into the correct "vibration" of the universe. Now remember when not_queen said to "Take a closer look" and Dave said: "We'd like to reveal more sooner but can't...It's watching." Third eye, watching, closer look. I believe the next killer is going to have some ability to see survivor's or something else's aura. Think about it. The only killer we have that can reveal survivor's auras, without add-ons, is Freddy. Doctor technically doesn't count because he revels survivors with a scream, not their auras (unless you use certain add-ons).

So actually the three-eyed horse on the clown map could be the obvious hint that McCote stated.
    Since the whole third eye idea :)

Oh man I didn't even think about that. Good eye.

• FoggyWeather_
    FoggyWeather_ Member Posts: 163

@CL4P_TRAP_ER said:

@FoggyWeather_ said:

@CL4P_TRAP_ER said:

So actually the three-eyed horse on the clown map could be the obvious hint that McCote stated.
    Since the whole third eye idea :)

Oh man I didn't even think about that. Good eye.

hahaha
    will keep my eyes open for other clues

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600

Well played sir... well played indeed.

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

@Zagrid said:
    Doing some digging I found the teaser with alternate audio than the one that was publicly displayed. You won't believe that the title and this bit of text is not clickbait.

https://youtu.be/7JW9f-tmsgE

Dude I fcking wasn't expecting this good laugh LMAO

• C4Garuda
    C4Garuda Member Posts: 198

Am I the only one who actually liked her old voice?

Yep. Idk how a deflating balloon counts as a voice.....
  • BraveClem
    BraveClem Member Posts: 333

@WhateverIGuess said:
    Am I the only one who actually liked her old voice?

No,you are not the only one,her Hook scream was a bit high,but Her "Voice" was Very Fine,