Hey! Let's Talk Mori Animations

The hottest mori: Mikey's

The most gruesome: Hag's

Needs a change: Wraith annd Trapper

Most Brutal: Oni ofc

Worst Mori (excluding wraith and trapper for me): I suppose Billy's, even though it is gruesome

Ghostface: Ghostface. He deserves his own category, ok?

Anywho, what about you? What ones are your favorite, least favorite? ^,^

Comments

• AAAAA
    AAAAA Member Posts: 558

Trapper should just slam someone's head in a bear trap. And the Wraith's mori would be triple as awesome if he could do it while cloaked.

• Accullla
    Accullla Member Posts: 984
    edited January 2020

I just wish they created multiple mories for killers and we could buy them from the store, or they put them in the rift.

Aside from that my favourite is huntress, least favourite is wraith

• Spooky13
    Spooky13 Member Posts: 1,471

I really like Legion's Mori. The fight back aspect of it is really cool. Of course, I have a Wraith bias as well, but I always thought it would be really cool if he grabbed them, rang the bell, turned invisible, you hear the survivor scream, then he uncloaks and throws the dead body down, which is covered in cuts/blood textures.

• Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327

This. I love Mori animations. They're so fun to watch, even when they're on you. I love Ghostfaces. Everytime I just have to go 'Sellllfie!' haha

• AntiJelly
    AntiJelly Member Posts: 1,155

What if the Wraith grabbed the survivor and brought them into the spirit realm with him during the mori?

Wraith grabs the survivor, they both dissapear, then you hear echoey, reverb-y screams, and Wraith reappears with just the head and spine of the Survivor?

• doitagain_
    doitagain_ Member Posts: 723

All the old moris should be switched from 1st to 3rd person or at least add a toggle option for killers. The moris in first person look terrible with the game’s low res textures.

• AntiJelly
    AntiJelly Member Posts: 1,155

Textures are only low res by your choice. Console and PC settings below High make it look bad for better frames. If you're on PC and use High or Ultra, it looks fine.

• pizzamess
    pizzamess Member Posts: 209

Yeah some of the old killers mori's really need an update

• H4l0R34ch4r0und
    H4l0R34ch4r0und Member Posts: 5

I feel another good mori is the demogorgon and the worst one legion also there need to be a dismemberment system so the mori's look a bit better

• csandman1977
    csandman1977 Member Posts: 2,358

Leatherfaces would be cool if it actually cut the person in half.

#stopthecensorship!

• coppersly
    coppersly Member Posts: 2,318
    edited January 2020

I wish they were all standardized and had a set amount of time because some feel so long survivors can BM and teagbag you during it and still make enough distance that there was virtually no risk in doing so while others are really short and sweet and let you get right back into the action.

Like when I was playing Nurse and did bring a mori I had to make sure I had at least one other person downed so when I was mori-ing they weren't just free to do whatever for 30 minutes while I choked a ######### out.

• Jesya
    Jesya Member Posts: 1,101

Wraith and trapper really need an update. They are so boring

I would really love to see wraith pull the survivor closer by the foot then rip their spine out and hold it up as a trophy.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

Bubba all the way. That smack on the head is so satisfying

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

and here i am yet again, being the only one in the room that actually likes the Trappers mori animation...

:(

imo it would be great if they made more mori animations for each killer and then sold them in the store, so you can costomize your character a little more.

would suck for licensed killers though, they wont see new animations for quite some time i can imagine...

• Colton147
    Colton147 Member Posts: 523

Clown has the best. OMNOMNOM

It's finger-lickin' good.

• doitagain_
    doitagain_ Member Posts: 723
  • Flatskull
    Flatskull Member Posts: 332

Freddy mori is just awful: You have absolute freedom with freedy. We're talking about a dream celestial effectively and what do we get. A nothing personal kid.

I know that this freddy is based on the remake-which is actually a good movie...an uneccesary movie but good none the less- but god damn. It's so lack luster. Even if you deny him his shape shifting ability in moris due to the remake liscense not showing him directly shifting. Make him..like...i don't know...teleport away...show a survivor on the ground sleeping. Then suddenly waking up as freddy literally claws his way out of their guts as if he were summoing a dream projection inside them.

Best Mori: Oni. So brutal.

Cruelist Mori: Ghost Face. for sure. There's just something sadistic about he snaps a shot of himself with his victims.

Other Rework moris: Trapper-yawn- would of been cooler if he set a trap down and forced a survivor face in it with his foot or something.

Wraith: It's actually fine but some more gore effects would improve it a lot.

Clown: You telling me we got a pervy, drinking, sadistic clown and stepping on some guys head is the best we can do. The finger sucking though is great. Really creepy.