Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Punishment for campers

This game seriously needs more of a punishment for campers, i get games and games of face campers compaired to how many play normally making it impossible to rank up because like the game i literally just played a few minutes ago the killer (spirit) downed 2 people i saved one after she put him on hook then she proceeded to tunnel me and shove me on hook then face camped a guy came to rescue me she still just stood there till i was taken off then she hit me again and put me back on hook and then face camped until i died killers shouldnt be able to do this and survivors definitely should not be punished by depiping because that killer decided to camp them its simply unfair, just add something, anything to stop this for instance a good idea would be if the killer is near the hooked survivor for 5-10 seconds disable their ability to attack until they leave the area or the survivor has been unhookedand then a timer would start of around another 5 to 10 seconds and after that finishes then killers could attack again. This would make it so survivors actually have a chance to live instead of dying straight away meaning they wouldnt be punished for something that isnt their fault

Comments