The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

One Mori Question

TheNewWebhead
TheNewWebhead Member Posts: 22

Hey guys! I'll be brief because there is a 0.01% chance that this hasn't been discussed before, but would you all like to see map dependent moris? Struck me at work and I kept thinking how cool it might be.

One Mori Question 27 votes

Yeah, spice it up!
44%
kodiakybrokedownpalacegrayon444Taigashadow3989XxBenzoatexXGlamourousLeviathanDebridgedZephyrrDigglynoname11223345Remmington 12 votes
I'm not sure and here's why.
18%
SebaOutbreakHanselpupAnthony151201Ranger_939GhostfaceLoveCookies 5 votes
No, I'm more of a classic person.
37%
BossAtchooCheersRainbowSuperLokiDr_Trauts[Deleted User]Dr_LoomisAhoyWolfBrucecastro81BennyD 10 votes

Comments

• Toastyy
    Toastyy Member Posts: 226

Not sure what you mean by map specific mori’s care to elaborate ?

• RainbowSuperLoki
    RainbowSuperLoki Member Posts: 48
    edited February 2020

It would require too much work from the developers. I'd rather have them focus on more important things, or just give us more perks that allow to mori, because Memento Moris are kinda old now.

Furthermore, I don't understand what would be a map-specific kill animation. The Clown would pick up a katana in the Yamaoka Estate ?

• Dr_Trauts
    Dr_Trauts Member Posts: 704

This. maybe just different animations to choose from in future? but probably quite low of the priority list in all honesty

• Hanselpup
    Hanselpup Member Posts: 187
    I'm not sure and here's why.

That would be cool, but it would be very hard to come up with ideas and even more time to animate.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

Just have multiple moris which can be selected, like the kills in F13.

• Brucecastro81
    Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,609

Why don't we just remove moris?

• Atchoo
    Atchoo Member Posts: 326

I'd say No since it would require a lot of additional work for the devs. In my opinion they should concentrate on balancing and fixing bugs etc.

But the idea itself is not bad, I simply do not think it is realistc.

• Atchoo
    Atchoo Member Posts: 326

Oh and imagine how many people would equip a mori when a mori rework gets released. This would make the game almost unplayable for survivors. Well, if I think about it....it might be great Kappa