Who do you afraid the most during a match?

Options
WRussoW
WRussoW Member Posts: 715

Can you explain why? I'm mostly interested in Myers and the Ghostface results.

Who do you afraid the most during a match? 30 votes

The Shape
46%
DarkFox85TaigapremiumRICEBrucecastro81karatinac97NEVELEVEN11Lavalinater9209Happy2Heal4YouWRussoWRanger_939QuitBitching30Tingly4TrappershermanMrPickens 14 votes
The Ghostface
20%
Adeloodanielbird11PeenutsButt3rPennosukeLightpkmohgod 6 votes
The Pig
6%
fairfieldismsRuckpie 2 votes
The Demogorgon
3%
Larikal 1 vote
The Nightmare
16%
icemancattoxicmeggDebridgedCluelessTobesPhaloxY 5 votes
The Spirit
6%
musstang62Undershot 2 votes
The Wraith
0%

Comments

• Ranger_939
    Ranger_939 Member Posts: 17
    Options
    The Shape

Definitely Michael, the way he just stands there and stalks always makes me look around

• TheGameZpro3
    TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 699
    Options

none, I'm scared of having terrible teammates The Hag. Everyone here I can look for, but I never use flashlight since I suck at it, and terrain (like grass) may hide Hag's traps, and without realizing it, I try to save the hooked teammate and *steps in phantasm (I think it's called) trap* HUFGHFDUMZGSDKUYXHGHGXHDF!!!! and panic and die, both in game, and real life.

• andyollolloll
    andyollolloll Member Posts: 940
    Options

Claudette, no skilled player should have her

• Brucecastro81
    Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,609
    Options
    The Shape

Just an guy with a mask that makes him emotionless while chases after me and has an smol terror radius. Wraith is second because of his giant legs

• DarkFox85
    DarkFox85 Member Posts: 74
    Options
    The Shape

I’m over 1000 hours played (650 as surv) and Myers still scares me. I often find I make very silly mistakes against him. Like this one time on the meat plant – and it turned out to be Otzdarva.

But I couldn’t tell you why. Maybe it’s the staring. It does make me appreciate Halloween much more though.

• fairfieldisms
    fairfieldisms Member Posts: 43
    Options
    The Pig

The Pig, the past few times I've had matches against her it's been impossible to get the traps off and I've died from the traps rather than her actually doing anything herself. So every time I see the match is against her, I hope I actually make it to the right machine in time since the past few matches it hasn't worked out for me.

• Happy2Heal4You
    Happy2Heal4You Member Posts: 119
    Options
    The Shape

How could anyone be scared of a good boy like Demo?

• ohgod
    ohgod Member Posts: 23
    edited February 2020
    Options
    The Ghostface

G h o s t f a c e

He can teabag your damn corpse.

• Ruckpie
    Ruckpie Member Posts: 49
    Options
    The Pig

Pig lady is terrifying. I always end up running towards her because I think she’s a survivor.

• PeenutsButt3r
    PeenutsButt3r Member Posts: 695
    Options
    The Ghostface

Myers on top seriously?

Ghostface is more of a sneaky killer, at least myers has tier-up sound, even with tier 1 he's pretty slow so you can react quick enough. The ghostface though, the moment you realize he was there you're already 1-hit, plus the sound of expose status added to it even more.