Facecamping for Ruin all day!!

DBD78
DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455

Always played "fair" but today I facecamped for the first time ever, and then I did it again and again and again. A few supported me, most were angry, called my stuff and a few threatened me, told me to commit suicide etc. Survivors being survivors I guess.

The game is just not that fun anymore so might as well do something to protest right? It's so boring to facecamp, but devs don't care about killers, survivors are clicking and tbagging me all the time and gens pop like crazy..so I think I will continue with this for a while yet. It feels pretty good to get some sort of revenge also.

Comments

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,791

Ok.

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318

Have fun at rank 15

Oh wait, you were already there :)

• Cronk
    Cronk Member Posts: 283

Listen to stuff on soundcloud or Spotify

• DBD78

Devs, toxic survivors etc. I will be chasing and hooking when game is fair again.

• DBD78

Went from rank 5 to 7. But I don't care about rank it's probably better to have a low rank if you want to have fun as killer.

• andyollolloll
    andyollolloll Member Posts: 940

This sounds like a great idea. I'm past caring about having a balanced game as the BHVR obviously don't

• LetsPlayTogether
    LetsPlayTogether Member Posts: 2,117

Clicking and teabagging doesnt bring them any gameplay benefit or outdos any mechanics. What you do is just scummy and affects their gameplay negatively. Youre obviously not suited to play this game, if you cant do it fair and square.

• MegHasCuteFeet
    MegHasCuteFeet Member Posts: 369

i mean yeah, the only fun you will get as killer is at low ranks so your thoughtless remark is kinda true

• aregularplayer
    aregularplayer Member Posts: 906

your life must be miserable...

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105

Survivors try to be rude? Show those kids who the boss is! If you are not able for some reason, then step up your game and THEN show them! How you accomplish this you might ask? Not by facecamping.

(You are not really bored by the game, you are a bit salty that ruin is gone, and thats okay. But you dont need ruin, there are other great perks to use. Pop is way better then ruin ever was, try that one. Or corrupt intervention. The combo of those 2 really helps a lot)

• ausanimal
    ausanimal Member Posts: 542

Survivors might not off asked for the ruin nerf which is allowing gens to go fast now but they are not helping by bringing toolboxes into a match, by doing that they ruin the game for the killer but no need to think off the killer and there game exp all that matters is how much fun survivors have and the killer is supposed to kill the survivors not chase and hook them that is one way to kill them.

It's a two way street if survivors want killers to not face camp etc then maybe they need to look at the items they bring in to how that will affect how the killer plays.

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318
  • humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,946

I've never understood this mentality as killer I will always try to play the fairest as possible unless it's necessary to play like a douche

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291

I wouldnt call it a protest its more about anger due to a perk being changed.

To be fair all camping does is forced the devs to address it with more than just emblem points. Now if you want change to happen then you play how you would have always when Ruin was cleansed in the first 30s. This gives the data the devs need to look at what may need changed.

• emptyCups
    emptyCups Member Posts: 1,262

You'd be better off letting everyone escape on killer while you watch netflix

Open the gate so you get the points and they dont. Use wraith and dont uncloak so they de pip.

You can be toxic like this and help produce stats that favor your opinion and still gain shards and player lvl and bp

• ausanimal
    ausanimal Member Posts: 542

it's more like perks ruin is just the start as they have said they will look at other slow down perks and that is before they got data from the ruin nerf, if the devs don't want killers to play like they are atm then why announce changes to perks that will make a big impact on the game but hay as long as the survivors are having fun thats all that matters,

• twistedmonkey

They also said they are looking at toolboxes.

The problem with any slowdown or speed up perks/item is that they change the core game speed so it makes it harder to see what exaclty need done.

Then of course you have players who will camp anyway even with all that.

Its not just about survivors fun or no perk/item for survivor would have ever been changed. Every change that has happened to survivor was for the killers fun in reality but some will only see the most recent changes and jump on a bandwagon of saying this while ignoring all changes which came before it to both sides.

• DaGreenBolt
    DaGreenBolt Member Posts: 453

Sure they are looking at toolboxes, but they are also metioning that they may reduce the synergy with slow-down perks. I'm sorry, but what the ######### were they smoking when they said this. Literally slow-down perks are needed to make the game last longer.

I'm seriously questioning if the Devs are actively trying to kill their own game

• Irisora
    Irisora Member Posts: 1,442

Its probably not those survivors fault this big nerf to ruin, but it was acomplished by the whinnes of other survivors in the forums. So he's not any evil person. Many things that happened to killers are all fault of survivors that want overly unbalanced and easy matches instead of getting good.

I have witnessed every nerf the devs did to killers since the game launch. And for me the overly unfair nerf to the nurse and a few other are the water drop that spilled the glass. And now they nerf ruin... its unbelievable how this people ruin their own game slowly.

The game is far from being fun for many killers, and this dudes just continue to reduce the number of useful killers in the game. Cutting down the variety. Hope one day they realize before it's to late.. I personally prefer to play every other game instead of dbd in it's current state..

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,428

Do what you have to.

Face camping is a part of the game. Good survivors know how to counter it.

• twistedmonkey

What this tends to say is they want the game in a state which isn't being affected by either too much.

This makes sense if you want to gather data for the actual game to see what the speed of it is without so many different factors involved.

If you truly want them to so something about the speed if gens then both of these are what makes this harder.

• poli
    poli Member Posts: 34

maybe you should get good or maybe you hace just been always a trashy player to begin woth

• DBD78

Rank 5 only playing Clown was ok I think. But now yes I have lost rank by facecamping, but now I will go back to play normal again it is so boring playing that way. But it's a way to get people to listen to killers.