which is the most BORING map for you?

Options
Walker_of_the_fog_96
Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238

those maps that you really don't like to play.

I will only put the realms that I let myself put on. It will be your duty to put your map that most bores you in specific,okay?

For me is:macmillan state-shelter woods,damn is boring as hell!

No little mountains,that tree is useless, no buildings, only killer shack,BORING.

which is the most BORING map for you? 35 votes

MACMILLAN STATE
5%
Fog_KingWalker_of_the_fog_96 2 votes
AUTOHEAVEN WRECKERS
0%
COLDWIND FARM
17%
MegaWaffleABannedCatMJ_OutTaigafairfieldismsAzgarthus 6 votes
CROTUS PRENN ASYLUM
5%
oTechnicMrsGhostface 2 votes
HADDONFIELD
17%
Hail_to_the_KingFoggyDownpourCornpopers_EvanEnderloganYTYanthegamer558Mang_Anwar 6 votes
BACKWATER SWAMP
25%
Techn0arslaNBoosted_DwightBrucecastro81DetailedDetrimentSebaOutbreakcap9130PhaloxYMysteriousPerson 9 votes
LERY'S MEMORIAL INSTITUTE
2%
Debridged 1 vote
RED FOREST
5%
toxicmeggAhoyWolf 2 votes
SPRINGWOOD
0%
THE OTHERS(gideon meat plant,yamaoka state,ormond,hawkins)
20%
Blade92feechimaYaiPaUistreelshadow3989JillSandwichLGhostfaceLoveCookies 7 votes

Comments

• Saitamfed
    Saitamfed Member Posts: 1,620
    Options

Actually. Macmillan state has some maps with buildings except Shelter Woods. I won't vote because I might change my mind but I think in Coldwind Farms realm the most boring is the Rotten Field map. I mean, cornfield, cornfield, cornfield. There are those tractors and some windows but almost everything is a cornfield.

• Fog_King
    Fog_King Member Posts: 688
    Options
    MACMILLAN STATE

Shelter Woods is one of the worst and that is why I voted for Macmillan. I hope that map gets a rework. If you get in the center, during a chase, there is no way to actually do anything, no windows or pallets to help.

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529
    Options
    COLDWIND FARM

Rotten Fields.

Balance issues aside, its an extremely boring looking map. Its litterally just a cornfield with the killer's shack in the middle, and jungle gyms with the cowloop on the outside.

• YaiPa
    YaiPa Member Posts: 1,929
    Options
    THE OTHERS(gideon meat plant,yamaoka state,ormond,hawkins)

Gideon's, safe pallets everywhere.

• Taiga
    Taiga Member Posts: 368
    Options
    COLDWIND FARM

All 3 original Realms Coldwind farm, Autohaven wreckers and MacMillan estate are boring and not good looking either.

• Brucecastro81
    Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,609
    Options
    BACKWATER SWAMP

That map is uggly as hell, like, the balance is ok but, that map is just uggly

• FoggyDownpour
    FoggyDownpour Member Posts: 288
    Options
    HADDONFIELD

It's just gotten old with no real variations. You can only play on the same map for so long before you need some variants and this is one of the older maps that still has none. Don't get me wrong, I like it, it's fun to play on for sure, but it's stale.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options
    COLDWIND FARM