Survivors shouldn't have offerings

Except of course BloodPoints ones.

All other offerings can be abused by swf teams for their own fun. But it is extremely unfun for Killers to play against:

• 4x Petrified Oaks bcs I am forced to slug
  • 4x Mist offerings bcs I become blind
  • Shrouds (except Vigo's) bcs gen rush happens
  • 4x Luck bcs they kobe
  • Heart Locket, The Last Mask, other map offerings (damn....)

Comments

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,971

why would luck get removed on its own up the ante is pretty bad

• Science_Guy
    Science_Guy Member Posts: 2,010

All of those things are capped.

• Mert_MK
    Mert_MK Member Posts: 674

Just no.

• gantes
    gantes Member Posts: 1,611

The shroud offerings are just shooting themselves in the foot pretty much.

While I dislike map offerings as a whole, the same applies for hostage Doc or jumpscare Myers. Sometimes people just want to play in a specific map. If some maps weren't broken for survivor this wouldn't be a problem. Fix the maps, don't keep players from enjoying the game.

• riri123
    riri123 Member Posts: 8

Petrifies oak stack can be very annoying.i think one buff they should give a killer is to give the killer more hooks on the map.so you dont have to waste so much time picking the survivor up and going to a hook thats just far enough so that the gen that was almost done gets popped without you being able to use PGTW.

• Kenidur
    Kenidur Member Posts: 156

4 purple mist offerings is 3 wasted. 1 purple mis th is max the game will allow.

• Aztreonam78
    Aztreonam78 Member Posts: 1,131

If we are talking about swf teams of Survivor mains - no, they are pretty much uncapped.

• TheBilldozer
    TheBilldozer Member Posts: 154

"Survivors shouldn't get offerings"

Hahahha- what???

• luka2211
    luka2211 Member Posts: 1,433

Map offerings are a really bad thing IMO,but certain maps are just perfect for certain builds Like Scratched mirror myers,etc... like @gantes mentioned

• Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867

They are capped, even for SWF. 2 yellow oaks or 1 purple is the max distance you will get. Same for smoke.

We've tested these out on KYF in the past. If there is a difference, it is minuscule at best.