Survivors, why go out of your way to send a message when you are clearly better?

I know it has been said so many times, but what is up with all the toxic survivors. I have been playing this game for about a month as killer, and at first I loved it, it was fun, some games I would not even get kills but still have a good time. As my skill improved I moved up to as high as rank 14. I am not very good, and play just for fun, but now at 15 and 16 (I keep going backwards once I hit 15) it is losing it's fun.

Now not all survivors are toxic, when I first started some survivors would message me (I am on console so they have to reach out) with tips and tricks to get better. Now thanks to the messed up matchmaking, and probably the lack of killers, I am going against purples all night long. This weekend they were an average of 6 ranks higher, but as much as 10.I got annihilated almost every game, lucky if I got a knock down, yet alone a kill, lot's of t-bagging when trying to chase them, and at exit, and then they would go out of their way to send the famous "LOL GG" messages to me. For all you toxic survivors, you are not going to have a game to play when you drive all the killers away. Or maybe you will, because mm will line you up with baby killers to torment. How fun can that be?

The t-bagging isn't the problem (even though it is irritating, I know you are better than me) but why go out of your way, to send a message to harass a killer you are 10 ranks higher than? That is what I don't get.

Comments