Stop adding new content

Options

Is it just me, or do any of you want the Dev's to stop adding in new content until they fix the features that are already implemented in the game?

Comments

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,504
    Options

I quite enjoy the new content and I am quite sure they are focusing on fixing bugs and current issues. I am confident they hear us loud and clear.

• Orionbash
    Orionbash Member Posts: 742
    Options

Why not both?

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295
    Options

Id love them to fix and balance the game for BOTH sides. However they dont make money with patches. Hence why hey arent doing it.

• ruler33
    ruler33 Member Posts: 244
    Options

i enjoy the new content but i feel like they should have the man power to do both after all they have like three months between new dlc realeses so that should be enough time to work on things since we have stuff like the mid chapter updates

• lazytension
    lazytension Member Posts: 56
    Options

To those that say both, they are just adding onto the laundry list of things they need to change / fix. I would honestly prefer them to focus on the bugs AND do some re-work of the maps since they've already done it for Lery's. OR, if you want new "content", they can do more events or maybe even fix the rift so that I'm not forced to buy a battle pass to actually get good cosmetics. The rift is a joke since if you aren't on the battle pass, you barely get anything.. That's a slap in the face.

• xCarrie
    xCarrie Member Posts: 982
    Options

Well content is what keeps most people interested, keeps the game relevant, and keeps the lights on at Behavior. Personally I wouldn’t mind if the devs skipped a chapter and focused on game health entirely. Maybe from now on instead of 3-4 chapters (with paragraphs) the devs could make two chapters and just one paragraph per year to keep having new content but at the same time focus more on game health instead of rushing chapters and having spaghetti code everywhere.

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295
    Options

I wouldnt mind them taking more time to release a chapter. Every chapter we've had for the past year has been half baked. The perks are either crap or very niche. The killers arent that unique or powerful. Just another m1 killer to loop or a knock off of an existing killer.

• Spooky13
    Spooky13 Member Posts: 1,471
    Options

It basically goes like this.

1. Devs release new chapter.
    2. New content is buggy.
    3. Devs do a hotfix for any game breaking or major bugs.
    4. It stays like this until mid chapter, where they fix any bugs from the last chapter release. In turn, new bugs are added in.
    5. Again, hotfix for any game breaking bugs.
    6. Devs release new chapter and fix any bugs from mid chapter.
    7. New bugs appear.
    8. Repeat forever.
  • aurum_exe
    aurum_exe Member Posts: 182
    Options

@xCarrie not only keeps people interested, but brings money to the company and help to keep the game alive. They should do both in my opinion.