Gen Rush

Options
angryliven
angryliven Member Posts: 39
edited February 2020 in General Discussions

I would like to know if you are working on something to replace the ruin ?, or better, if you are working on something to slow the surv? because you can't go on like this!

I don't want tunneling, but so you can't continue, surv are no longer afraid of the killer, they don't care anymore, the game lasts 6 minutes, it doesn't go further.

Comments

• Flatskull
    Flatskull Member Posts: 332
    Options

They said they're looking at tool boxes. I think.

Personally, if they're going to go down this path they should focus on making games quicker in general. Which in and of itself isn't a bad thing, as long as they make improvement to make killers feel they can perform without sweating like pro-competitive lunatics to keep up with any half decent m1 spree swf.

• nyan_painbow
    nyan_painbow Member Posts: 53
    Options

I would like to know it too. Now are the 20th ranks holding M1 button and escaping the match while killers are something laughable in the game.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,404
    edited February 2020
    Options

All we have confirmed is they are looking at toolboxes I believe.

Whille toolboxes are an issue, even if they did get fixed it wouldn't solve the problem. "Gen rushing" is an issue even with no toolboxes present. The issue is the speed at which gens can get done even at base, with no increasing effects present. Toolboxes or perks simply make the problem more apparent.

• angryliven
    Options

I am rank 1, but with these gen rushes I am going up, you can no longer continue, to kill two, I have to sweat, I would like to play safely even without ruin, but playing in 6 minutes you can not do anything, now it no longer makes sense to play from killer, almost everyone comes out, they have to change something quickly, so you can't go ahead, I would like to play quietly without sweating and getting nervous, it seems to me that developers do everything the survivors ask, (we can't do skill chek , you can solve "YES SURE, EVERYTHING YOU WANT, NERFS RUIN")

• angryliven
    Options

could change the repair speed! make it much longer, start more skill chek, it is not difficult to get there! just use a little imagination to really see where the problem lies! ruin was not a problem, it broke out anyway, but at least it slowed down the game and gave the killer the opportunity to assert himself, now no longer, useless to modify or / and revise the houses, if the problem consists in the gen rush! slowing down the repair speed of the generator would be a perfect idea.