What should I do now?

Options

I had this game for 3 months now. I used to play a lot (preferred playing killer but I played survivor as well. ) until the Ruin nerf came out. I couldn't stand how survivor sided the game is and how the devs plan on further buffing the survivors and treat killers like ****. The Most of my trials I was play against survivors above rank 9 because the ranking system is awful and I was being bullied by bodyblocking, flash light saves, genrushing and looping. And once they even reported me for playing bad. (I know I was camping and slugging, but like come on! It's a strategy as well. You know like your OP perks items and add-ons. ) I had enough and uninstalled the game.

However I still follow some youtubers who are decent (killer) players. (Umbra and PainReleavers) who motivate me to play this game because I hope I can once get to their level. And because there aren't many games like DBD. It's just the ranking/matchmaking system and the attitude of the devs what drive me mad.

So my real question is: Should I get back to it bearing all the negativity this game has or just leave it for good?

Comments