We need Shrouds offerings to be changed or added to the other respective role...

Options
Carlosylu
Carlosylu Member Posts: 2,948
edited February 2020 in General Discussions

Shroud of separation as a survivor perk

Shroud binding as killer

As survivors, split survivors can make gens faster than survivors together on the same gen

As killer I want them together for them to give me easy hits on everyone, make them waste time healing and for killers with discordance, etc. as well as making them 3 gen themselves cause 3 men on same gen tend to make gens next to each other without them noticing they're dooming themselves...

IMPORTANT:

3 men doing the same gen and changing to the next one whyle 1 is in a chase take 86+ seconds to fix 3 gens and I'm not even mentioning the extra time of travelling to the next gens.

vs

3 men doing different gens at the same time whyle 1 is in a chase take 80 seconds to fix 3 gens and if in SWF they can practically F the killer by speaking about which gens to do to avoid 3 genning

Rank 1 killer and survivor on xbox btw. Trapper main and Bill main

Comments

• Carlosylu
    edited February 2020
    Options

Imagine the shroud of binding as Billie with Discordance, now that's amazing and I'd actually use it instead of saving it cause those offerings are useless...

And this is just an example, I could talk about Doctor's Shock Blast getting an early 4 scream or Plague vommiting on all of them early game, blah blah blah, you get it

• Blinking_Bat
    Blinking_Bat Member Posts: 18
    Options

Yes, the offerings would become much stronger if opposite roles had them, but I don't see that as a good thing. I would rather have shroud offerings be removed before they changed them to act this way.

I think this would just further enable cheesy cheap strategies. Having 4 survivors with toolboxes come in with a shroud of separation doesn't sound like a great time. A Billy chainsawing across the map at the start of the game into your entire team with Infectious Fright doesn't sound very fun either.

• Carlosylu
    edited February 2020
    Options

Maybe making them ultra rare? And actually... You know 2+ toolboxes mean lobby dodge right? So, the 4 toolboxes would be ultra rare to actually be accepted to go against

• Blinking_Bat
    Blinking_Bat Member Posts: 18
    Options

That would be more understandable. I feel like the shrouds would still get grouped with things like keys, mori's, and toolboxes though - where most of the community just either wants them heavily reworked or just removed from the game

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318
    Options

Yes more shrouds. More secret offerings for killer helps lessen toxicity + encourage dedication to individual games.

• Carlosylu
    Options

Yes! And it would actually make offerings more interesting in a strategic kind of way