We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

Lettin fumes out(I need to do this, I can’t hold it any more)

Flarefire_Xx
Flarefire_Xx Member Posts: 353
edited February 2020 in General Discussions

So for starters I am a rank 10 killer facing 3 rank 2’s and 1 rank 1, secondly there is 2 commodious toolboxes, third I am a level one spirit, fourth I have no add ons, knowledge of spirit or perks. First of all like we all know matchmaking in this game is broken, 4 DS, 3 spine chill, 3 BT and 3 Adrenaline, this game is broken af, I love playing killer but this just pushes me to the edge, not to mention the toxic survs that Tbag the entire game. all the devs care about is survivors and the money they give them, My head ain’t up where the sun don’t shine so I’ll say I wouldn’t be suprised if EA secretly ran this joint, and now I know some toxic Surv mains that have 1 hour as killer are going to come one here and wail, give me a break, if you weren’t like that I wouldn’t feel like tunneling and camping 24/7 and running noed. Anyone else like to add something

Post edited by Flarefire_Xx on

Comments

• FleshTorpedo
    FleshTorpedo Member Posts: 394

Git Gud.

Sorry, been playing survivor more recently.

• FogLurker
    FogLurker Member Posts: 337

Just gotta keep on keeping on.

• Flarefire_Xx

Yeah I’m trying hold on and stay unbiased but I had to blow, I swear I was about to explode

• Flarefire_Xx
  • DisappointedUser
    DisappointedUser Member Posts: 420

Uh, the game starts matching you against Reds as soon as you hit green rank as killer. There just aren’t enough killers to go around.

• TheObamacare
    TheObamacare Member Posts: 29

Wonder why... Almost seems like there is an direct relationship of some sort involved we just can't seem to acknowledge... What could it be... Devs, any ideas? 💡

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

The only thing I can say is unfortunately some people are #########. You just have to ignore the idiots and move on.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 8,968

Show them no mercy. You don't have to bring a mori though. Just slug for the 4k and be prepared for at least 1 person to have Unbreakable.

• MigrantTheGreat
    MigrantTheGreat Member Posts: 1,379
    edited February 2020

Be the better person and don't react to toxic gameplay. Survivors that are being toxic are doing it to get to you and to have their own fun. Ignore them, let them be toxic or obnoxious. Weather you kill them or not they'll be upset because they didn't get the attention they wanted. As for the survivor meta your talking about just either deal with it or stop playing the game. The devs spoil survivors and treat us killers like ######### because our existence in the game annoys survivors. Killer community is decreasing, let the queue times be a learning lesson for the survivors and the devs

Post edited by Rizzo on
  • thejollyl1ama
    thejollyl1ama Member Posts: 2

Not trying to sound like a ######### or anything, but I feel like if you weren’t that prepared then you shouldn’t have been so mad

as I see, the devs are trying there hardest to make the game balanced and fun, but people have been complaining about the stupidest ######### that the time they put into the game is what people have complaints about

• Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867

I would like to see the numbers on killer to survivor ratio. Here in the forums you would think there are so few killers, yet my game experience is very different.

I primarily play killer 85% of the time. My que times on PC, U.S. midwest are 5 to 10 minutes in primetime hours and 15 to 20 in off peak hours.

When I play survivor, it is with my wife and que times are almost always instant or 2 to 3 minutes. Last night I trodded through survivor M1 simulation for 3 grueling hours (happy wife, happy life) and we kept getting instant ques and would run into the same survivors over and over again.

Tonight, I play killer all night and wait roughly 7 minutes for a lobby and again kept seeing repeat survivors, usually every third match or so.

Based on that, it would imply there are too many killers for the number of survivors.

Killer rank 2

Survivor rank 8

I think it is pure crappy match making, plain and simple. I kept seeing rank 16 to 20 survivors all night. They were not SWF. Got this poor rank 19 guy 3 times, each time with different survivors. I luckily recognized it and let him loop me around and pretended to lose him.

• Thrax
    Thrax Member Posts: 974

It really is sad that the developers focus has become how can we get more people to buy the game, grab a little dlc and some cosmetics over keeping it balanced and fun for all. We all had to know it would eventually get like that once it began. I'd like to say I think it'll get better but it won't. People can argue that it's a business and they are just chasing money like most others would but they seem to care less and less about the dedicated fans than the I just bought this game lets get some goodies for it people. I don't even want to say I want it all to backfire because I used to really enjoy this game. Just catering to new survivors.

• CoanderEnvy
    CoanderEnvy Member Posts: 3

Like dude I tried to learn nurse on console I didn't get a kill I'm rank 9

I got two rank 1

And two rank 2

I got no kills and spammed with hat messages from the survivors

I hate high ranks I can't just mess around I have to do my best and get a four or three K every game or I'm a trash wanna be man I know how you feel

• I'm a rank 16 killer and I get level 5s almost every game. I run nurse main so I usually walk away with 2 or 3 kills but it's still annoying

• Blitzy32
    Blitzy32 Member Posts: 6

Ya killers dont have it easy. Keep trying and dont pay any mind to their t-bagging and post gane chat. If they really brag because you have no tools and such to kill with let alone using scraps for perks they really arnt worth your intrests. Keep trying and just take what ever nlood you can get and grab somthing hopfully usfull for a biuld. Good lucl out there i know its rough.

• Blitzy32
    Blitzy32 Member Posts: 6

Back again i remember hearing word they "plan to nerf toolboxes" very soon i think. So if its to any confert now you know if you didint. We just gotta hope to god they dont lightly nerf it so it actually gives us a chance. Im not sure if they plan to nerf anything else along with the tools but i do remember that specificly since they are a big issue.

• UGWRayne
    UGWRayne Member Posts: 15
    edited February 2020

It seems like every time a killer complains they rework the game to help them...then the survivors complain and the game gets reworked again...why is no-one happy? I cant understand that. The only thing i complain about is either have a stronger wiggle or a smaller wiggle bar to break free cause it seems as soon as you're about to break free you get hooked. Or.... Separate the hooks more. The killer hooks 2 people and stands in between them and double camps. For the love of god diminish the hooks or spread them out more....how many flipping hooks do you need in the stage..not 20..maybe 8.

• TunnelVision
    TunnelVision Member Posts: 1,375

The more people that stop playing killer the faster BHVR will realise how biased the game is in its current state.

• Feck3
    Feck3 Member Posts: 15

Yeah I'm a rank one killer but the game isn't fun anymore with all the toxicity so I quit good luck guys now there's only four killers on ps4

• flufflypillow
    flufflypillow Member Posts: 19
    edited February 2020

I appreciate you trying to play Nurse on console 💕

oh toxic survivors are worse on console. Almost every game for killer you get a message and I even get tons for playing survivor. I think the toxic survivors give people hate cause it’s “Not how I want you to play.”. Not all survivors that are toxic are horrible though cause some do it for entertainment like Noob3, but not ochido. I wouldn’t really be complaining over the perks cause that’s just what is popular for survivors to run. Matchmaking is garbage cause I’m rank 1 going against rank 14. Devs have even said that ranks don’t mean skill anymore and yet they haven’t done anything yet. I just wish the dev team would focus on matchmaking and ranks instead of cosmetic.

• DisappointedUser

I don't know what to tell you. The only time I've ever had to wait 5 minutes for a killer queue was when I had first started at Rank 20. My queue times for killer are the same as survivor in red ranks. And I play ALL times of the day. I never wait.

• DisappointedUser

I suspect it's because the ranks between Killers and Survivors don't match. I'm absolutely awful at Killer and I can win against Red and Purple teams. If they're SWF then there's no chance, of course. BUT, it is incredibly stressful to play killer at the moment, and I have to play ruthlessly which involves tunneling someone until they're out of the game.

• JeffLebowski920
    JeffLebowski920 Member Posts: 13

All you need is bubba, a survivor hooked in the basement and insidious. Expect hate mail.

• JHondo
    JHondo Member Posts: 1,174

I've been stuck hovering around rank 10 for a couple months now. I get to rank 11 and then just yo-yo back and forth to 10 because I'll have a couple matches against equal skill then bam, all reds for the next 10 trials. With Survivor I don't play the role often but when I do I just steadily climb in ranks unless I'm getting bored and just mess around or make constant mistakes (and I only survive like 1/15 trials normally)

• ZtarShot
    ZtarShot Member Posts: 838
    edited February 2020

Wow. Usually when I comment on the forums when a toxic killer usually doesn't blatantly state it was one match. Now all I have to say is don't complain.

It's rough all over.

• andyollolloll
    andyollolloll Member Posts: 940

Yesterday I tried to play killer again, I was a green rank 12 playing four red ranks, 1,1,1 and 2!!!

Thankfully I played some green rank survivors who I destroyed during the 5 minute start, I let the final 2 do the 5 gens because I just felt sorry for them.

• Xetoil
    Xetoil Member Posts: 94

The matchmaking is absolutely terrible at the moment man, I feel your pain. Thankfully the devs know this and hopefully they will fix it, but its in perhaps the worst state its ever been at the moment.

Even games that I win at the moment can feel kind of meh because I know I can just be playing someone who I vastly out-experience, so the feeling of victory is diminished. Not to mention the pre-game anxiety of not knowing whether you got a team of players who vastly outrank you, or a team of players who you vastly outrank, both are quite poor experiences either way.

• hammertime
    hammertime Member Posts: 51

I used to play this game every day. Now I'll try to get into killer one week a month and by the third to fifth match I quit. Sometimes i will drank but i play the same people and will leave a match and quit again. It's good though I play other games that deserve my money more.

• Hopesfall
    Hopesfall Member Posts: 828

been there

tonight was pretty special. Multiple lobbies where one or more survivors switched character & item right before the cut off

then a SWF had one guy DC to let the other get the hatch, and proceeded to brag about how I didn't get a 4k..

special survivors i tell you