Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I've been thinking of making a Kitsune Killer concept...

JaPonii
JaPonii Member Posts: 91
edited August 2018 in General Discussions

I wanted to wait, till i was sure on what i wanted to do, but im not entirely sure how to go about it yet. I always found the whole "Long hair japanese women in a kimono with a Fox mask" interesting.

I just never had a clue on how yo go about writing it. I'm still relatively new to DBD and idk how the mechanics of attacks and perks would do when scaling them.

Does anybody have any grasp on how to properly make a Fan Concept for DBD?

If i could get some help or understanding, i would try to make this as legit as i possibly could, like i did for my other concept for another videogame called Warframe
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/621852-warframe-concept-usagi-moon-rabbit-warframe-updated-even-more-artwas-added-addition-to-usagi-team-added/

Comments

• Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857
    The geisha but for dbd
  • JaPonii

@Dabrownman1812 said:
    The geisha but for dbd

I like that...just add a fox mask though, why? Because i want a fox mask! O_O

• Dabrownman1812
    Lol let's do it
  • Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604

@Dabrownman1812 said:
    Lol let's do it

I mean they could have added the Oni mask Geisha, then on cosmetic, they add a Fox mask
    I would totally spent money for that

• Dabrownman1812
    Oni masked huntress yo
  • Someissues

The new killer is guaranteed to be wearing a mask, like Geisha, we shall see

• JaPonii

@Someissues said:

If you're referring to Mouth-Cut, then no she won't, i have already done my research on her and the closest thing she wears to a mask is a regular surgical mask like when you're sick. She would also wield scissors, it's already different.

@Someissues said:

@Dabrownman1812 said:
    Lol let's do it

I mean they could have added the Oni mask Geisha, then on cosmetic, they add a Fox mask

I'd be ok with that too, if the mask was Oni, as long as she cn have a Fox mask to buy too.

@Dabrownman1812 said:
    Lol let's do it

Im the one doing it, still don't exactly know where to start but i like the ideas popping up

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@JaPonii said:

@Someissues said:

If you're referring to Mouth-Cut, then no she won't, i have already done my research on her and the closest thing she wears to a mask is a regular surgical mask like when you're sick. She would also wield scissors, it's already different.

@Someissues said:

@Dabrownman1812 said:
    Lol let's do it

I'd be ok with that too, if the mask was Oni, as long as she cn have a Fox mask to buy too.

@Dabrownman1812 said:
    Lol let's do it

Im the one doing it, still don't exactly know where to start but i like the ideas popping up

That’s IF the killer is cutface.

• JaPonii

@Jack11803 said:

@JaPonii said:

@Someissues said:

@Someissues said:

@Dabrownman1812 said:
    Lol let's do it

@Dabrownman1812 said:
    Lol let's do it

That’s IF the killer is cutface.

I don't care bout IF leave IF to yourself along with your speculations

• Someissues
    edited August 2018

@JaPonii said:

You are confusing the modern cutface with the Edo period cutface, it's entirely possible for her to wear an Oni Mask, she doesn't have to be wearing a surgical mask, that crap came from modern films and modern version of kuchisake-onna

from the trailer and such we can say safely its 100% her at this point, 100%

• Dabrownman1812
    We will find out in 15 or so hours
  • JaPonii

@Someissues said:

@JaPonii said:

You are confusing the modern cutface with the Edo period cutface, it's entirely possible for her to wear an Oni Mask, she doesn't have to be wearing a surgical mask, that crap came from modern films and modern version of kuchisake-onna

from the trailer and such we can say safely its 100% her at this point, 100%

Just cause you slap a 100% on something doesn't make it true, based on what analytics did you come up with to make such a high probability renders your comment as nothing but speculations and I don't have the patience for speculations

This isn't even about Cutface ya dolt! Somebody just brought it up out of nowhere