Do you think the devs make the killers attractive on purpose?

Options
Tingly4Trapper
Tingly4Trapper Member Posts: 53

Do you think the devs purposefully make the killer's attractive to sell more DLCs? Asking for a friend.

I mean, it works. I have all of Trapper's cosmetics but rarely play him.

Does anyone else notice the new killers getting more attractive over time?

Do you think the devs make the killers attractive on purpose? 29 votes

100% Yes
20%
DocFabronTheGameZpro3glitterboys666MongolPSRhuntressmain03creeping_death 6 votes
Yes
3%
Deepman69 1 vote
No
20%
yobudddSpooky13MerGirl2003gaydavidking2LuvRiasBubbaBuffPLS 6 votes
OP, are you okay?
55%
PhantomMask20763Fibijeanindieeden7HeartboundHoodiedxCarrieUistreelSunaIIanuTodgeweihtPokemonGOPlayerBill_I_Am__OverbeckPokTingly4TrapperCrassardStreamsRussianSpyPigeonSad_Towel 16 votes

Comments

• yobuddd
    yobuddd Member Posts: 2,259
    Options
    No

Though I must say, I can’t keep my wife’s eyes off that clown!

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666
    Options
    OP, are you okay?

I don't get it, i personally don't see any killer that is that attractive, maybe huntress but even then, man, she has the brain of a 5 year old.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options
    OP, are you okay?

I personally dont see any of the killers as attractive. Some of the guy survivors on the other hand tho 👀

• xCarrie
    xCarrie Member Posts: 982
    Options
    OP, are you okay?

I mean...yes and no? If you’re talking about coolness then yeah i’m sure they aim for it or else no one will buy it but if you’re talking about one handed gameplay then no. Except for shirtless david, frank and pantless myers 🤤

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255
    Options
    OP, are you okay?

I wouldn't mind an actually hot killer like a succubus or a siren or even a handsome one like a vampire or prince charming but the only one on the cast that even has a full face is Susie I think.

Huntress is fine until you realize she has like, no eyes. Zombie Russian.

• TheGameZpro3
    TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 699
    edited February 2020
    Options
    100% Yes

wow, can't believe how wrong 9 people are. They literally gave us Pantless Myers and Demo-With-His-Rib-Cage-Sticking-Out, yet y'all don't think they doing this on purpose?

Tell me, why buy the clown? He absolutely sucks. No, not because of his good teachables. it's because he has this skin...

And then we have very attractive killers by default, such as Hag, Demo, Teleport Girl, Doctor, Lisa, Clown, Plague. Hag.

• Pok
    Pok Member Posts: 100
    Options
    OP, are you okay?

I'm only thirsty for Frank

• RussianSpyPigeon
    RussianSpyPigeon Member Posts: 83
    Options
    OP, are you okay?

Only attractive killer in the game is Clown. That big smooth jiggling belly.