Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Who do you consider to be the strongest and weakest killer now?

So for the longest time, it was pretty much commonly agreed that Nurse was the strongest and Freddy was the weakest. With both having been changed quite drastically, who would you guys say have taken their places.

Personally I still think Nurse is only JUST the strongest still with Spirit on roughly the same level as her. But she's definitely lost her former God tier status.

As for weakest, I would have to say clown. While his power can stop some loops and kind of kite survivors, he literally has no map pressure at all. While legion and pig are weak they can keep survivors busy with out having to chase them. Clown doesn't even have that. His ultra rare addon does make him better, but that's the problem. It's ultra rare

Comments

• Quol
    Quol Member Posts: 694

Freddy is strongest with Clown as weakest.

• Demogordon_Ramsay
    Demogordon_Ramsay Member Posts: 1,503

I would say it's map-specific. On loop-heavy maps with lots of safe pallets and strong windows, I would say Spirit is the best for her anti-loop capabilities. On maps where size is the issue, Billy reigns supreme. On maps that are Killer-sided, everyone works. On maps that are the closest to being balanced... honestly? Right now I'd say the best Killer in that scenario is, believe it or not, Oni. His mix of map pressure and anti-loop is just about spot-on.

As for weakest, Legion, 100%. Bubba can at least theoretically punish people for healing chase-wise and Clown's thicc booty can force pallets to go away quickly. Legion's power is countered by holding W and literally does nothing except injure Survivors and give him fatigue.

• underlord99
    underlord99 Member Posts: 1,030

all killers are weak , please buff. /s

• NullEXE
    NullEXE Member Posts: 1,632

Strongest is Hag

Weakest is Clown

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

When sounds finally get fixed, Spirit for best. Until then, Billy.

Worst I'd say Legion.

• TKTK
    TKTK Member Posts: 943

I think Nurse is still the strongest just not S tier like she used to be no killer is S tier anymore imo

Clown or Legion would be the weakest to me.

• Warcrafter4
    Warcrafter4 Member Posts: 2,917

Based on best/worst potential its:

Strongest: the 10 people who can play nurse to her fullest.

Weakest: Nearly everyone else who plays nurse/ Nurses experiencing any of the game breaking bugs that disable your chain blinking or the blink power as a whole.

For non potential based killers:

Strongest: Freddy having a balance in mobility and traps makes him a good killer but not overpowered as waking up hinders his mobility(making it have a longer CD) and pervents his traps form working on you at all.

Weakest: Clown. He might be fun with a fun + silly esthetic but he really can't do too much with an admittedly weaker then it should be power with an overly long reload time on his bottle without add ons.

He also has no map pressure as his bottles seem to have a max distance on them regardless of how they are thrown. Idk if his is a bug that hasn't been fixed or not.

• xllxENIGMAxllx
    xllxENIGMAxllx Member Posts: 923

strongest PC: Nurse

strongest Console : Nurse but no one know how to play her so. Spirit/billy/oni.

weakest PC : clown or bubba

Weakest console : same as PC.

• Midori_21
    Midori_21 Member Posts: 723

Strongest: Nurse

Weakest: Cannibal

• konchok
    konchok Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,719
    edited February 2020

Strongest (top 5, strongest to weakest) Freddy, Hag, Billy, Doctor, Ghostface

Weakest (bottom 5, weakest to strongest)-> Clown, Demogorgon, Nurse, Legion, Pig

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398

Nurse is still the strongest and can still destroy people's souls.

As for the worst....Clown is just a joke. At least with Bubba you have an instadown and nemesis now. (I think the only way Clown is any way decent is with the red add-on that lets you expose survivors with a bottle or add-ons that make survivors move as slow as map rework announcements.

• djsponge10
    djsponge10 Member Posts: 349

Is this a joke? Because this isn’t funny. Doctor isn’t op. Every chapter people say OH GF IS OP OH DEMO IS OP OH ONI IS OP. Well doctor is right in the middle he’s in a good spot. And if you think Demogorgon, NURSE and pig are the worst. You’re heavily mistaken. Nurse has been and always will be the best killer unless they can make a power that’s better than TELEPORTING THROUGH WALLS AND LOOPS. I rest my case with nurse. Demo and pig are right in the middle as well. Nurse wasn’t nerfed. Her add ons were but if you’re gonna judge a killer by add ons then clown should be at the top he has a great insta down add on just like huntress.

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 3,068

Strongest would be The Nurse.

Weakest would be The Clown.

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145

Strongest is Spirit .

Weakest is Clown.

• batax90
    batax90 Member Posts: 879

Its not that no one can play nurse on console but its the fact the game is only 30 fps and the sensibility suck and if you put more sensibility then its harder to control your blink

• TKTK
    TKTK Member Posts: 943
    edited February 2020

The word is "sensitivity", sensibility means more like how you respond or react to another persons emotions. Not being mean, figured english wasn't your first language. You are right 30 fps on console is why nurse is so hard on there.

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,832

strongest: nurse

weakest: clown

• namjuunn
    namjuunn Member Posts: 43

strongest: imo ghostie, spirit and billy, i wanna say myers too but he nah

weakest: clown or legion

• McLightning
    McLightning Member Posts: 949

Nurse is the strongest. She has the highest skill floor, but also has the highest skill ceiling, so you actually need to be great as a player for her to be god tier as a killer.

Weakest is Clown. His power is useless x100. Followed by Leatherface, as others have said.

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842

Well, it does really come down to what you mean by "strongest". If you mean raw kills, then Spirit, Nurse, Billy, Doctor and Freddy are probably the top 5 overall. Bubba, Legion and Clown are all on the weaker side of kills.

In terms of pips, and maintaining Rank, then Legion is actually not terrible, as a lot of people don't heal against him/her and 28 stab wounds is a thing.

Billy is lowered in pips, because of his easy-to-use instant down.

Stealth killers are somewhat OK for Chaser, as they easily get their first hit as a "perfect hit" (7> seconds after chase initiates)

Plague and Bubba aren't very good for pips, as Plague almost relies on survivors permanently being Broken, and Bubba is an instant-down killer with no map pressure.

Hope that helps!

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632

Nurse and Clown. No competition.

• konchok
    konchok Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,719

Did I say anything about anyone being OP. I was listing the top 5 killers. I feel like killers are all at a fairly similar power level. But there are differences between them and I was listing the current 5 strongest according to my experience.

• Froggard728
    Froggard728 Member Posts: 94

Strongest - Billy

Weakest - Clown / plague

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

Despite nerfs and dedicated servers, Nurse is still the most powerful.

Against good survivors, Legion is the weakest. Against bad survivors, Clown is the weakest.

• yermom
    yermom Member Posts: 155

I agree with you, the killer's that are the weakest are the ones that can't close distance in any fashion. Clown can slow people down, but the afterpiece tonic isn't as effective as a one-hit down, a hatchet, or increased movement speed.

• Starr43
    Starr43 Member Posts: 873

I just started to actually give Bubba a chance and I’m skill-wise a rank 12ish level but currently at rank 7 so I see mainly rank 1 and 2 survivors that are quite good/strong when I queue into a lobby of 3 waiting on one more so they are potentially at least a 2-3 person group on mic. I haven’t really used his addons and I haven’t learned his chainsaw yet but holy crap I have to be right on their butts to get a down and also pray there isn’t a vault or pallet close by.

T-bagging doesn’t bother me but we all know Bubba has a bad reputation so even if you legitimately didn’t tunnel or camp he seems to get plenty of Points and Butt Dances at the exit gates lol.

• dfrenchiee
    dfrenchiee Member Posts: 334

if we're talking about base kit I would say:

Strongest: Spirit / Billy

Weakest: Clown / Plague

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,224

Strongest base kit: Spirit or Billy

Strongest with add ons at a high level of skill: Nurse

Weakest: Clown

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

There comes a few things on Console in terms of skill and what you're capped by on what you use on console, we have optimization and analog sticks, so we have limitations, whilst Nurse is the best Killer, not so much so on console cause it's just so much more work, I say Hillbilly, Freddy and Spirit are the strongest.

Weakest Killer I think universally is Clown, Bubba and Legion in with those pools, their power doesn't give much.

• Schmierbach
    Schmierbach Member Posts: 468

Strongest is Billy followed by Spirit. While Spirit might have a strong ability Billy has consistency on his side. Every match Billy will always perform the same, while Spirit has some RNG built in through mind games.

Worst killer would probably be legion due to being an M1 killer with no power if your chasing an injured survivor. Clown as well do to lacking the map pressure on larger maps even though he forces pallets quickly.

• HookCampingBubba
    HookCampingBubba Member Posts: 35

That meta of having to be right on top of them and praying there's no pallet/vault won't ever go away with Bubba, addons and chainsaw mastery just take the intensity and sweatiness of chases from a 10 down to a 9. A positive of this though is it will honestly make you a better killer. Try going from Bubba to a better killer with a similar playstyle (Billy) and you'll be amazed how you just tear through people. The drawback is you never truly feel rewarded playing him otherwise. Holding rank 1 is impossible for Bubba now without Hex Ruin, and red ranks period are sweatfests where if you don't go as hard as you can in the one specific playstyle that works for him you'll get anhiliated. I've let myself depip down to purple/green ranks now just to be able to actually relax during games and try different playstyles.

• AAAAA
    AAAAA Member Posts: 558

In the right hands, Nurse is still unstoppable, but that's incredibly rare. If you're not a God Teir Nurse, then it's Billy, Freddy, or Rin, depending on your playstyle.

Weakest is Clown.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

Strongest is Nurse

Weakest is Legion

I don’t see how people think Legion is strong in the slightest. They are so weak

• zaquintar
    zaquintar Member Posts: 54

Legion is just sad. Strongest I agree is still nurse in the right hands even with the awful cripple she got with the cool down.