I hope the new killer will be a female <3

Ihatelife
Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

Yes, I'm sexist

Comments

• chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    Well the last one was male with a female survivor so maybe it'll be a female killer with male survivor. 
  • Ihatelife

@chemical_reject said:
    Well the last one was male with a female survivor so maybe it'll be a female killer with male survivor. 

I wish <3

• Nightmare247
    Nightmare247 Member Posts: 187

Technically speaking there are far more actual male killers than females. Psychologically speaking females have more cunning in killing (poison, smothering, etc) than males do. That is why blunt trauma works better for males in this game.

Now, I really want a few more female killers. A vengeful spirit would be amazing!

• chemical_reject
    I know everyone is all excited but I'm just hoping it's NOT the Japanese slit faced woman or a dumb samurai. I don't feel like it fits in with the theme of the game. The slit faced woman is like a Japanese fairy tale. Yea it's scary but not horror. It would fit into the game just about as well as the big bad wolf would....
  • chemical_reject
    I know everyone is all excited but I'm just hoping it's NOT the Japanese slit faced woman or a dumb samurai. I don't feel like it fits in with the theme of the game. The slit faced woman is like a Japanese fairy tale. Yea it's scary but not horror. It would fit into the game just about as well as the big bad wolf would....
    sorry off topic of ur thread. 
  • chemical_reject
    edited August 2018
    But I'm with u. I want a female killer to because I want more sexxy male survivors lol and more sexxy cosmetics. (Tightey whitey Dwight!!)
  • Ihatelife

@chemical_reject said:

It doesn't must be a Kuchisake-onna or samurai, I just want the new killer to be a female <3

• Ihatelife

@chemical_reject said:
    chemical_reject said:

chemical_reject said:

But I'm with u. I want a female killer to because I want more sexxy male survivors lol and more sexxy cosmetics. (Tightey whitey Dwight!!)

Thank you <3333

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    If it is I hope shes creepy AF I'm looking for a new main because devs dont love liscienced characters enough lol..... at least atm they dont 
  • Arri
    Arri Member Posts: 7
    It's been confirmed it's a female!! I'm so happy! https://clips.twitch.tv/RefinedSpookySnoodPermaSmug
  • Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

I want a sexy male survivor. I will be disappointed if he is not handsome.