Killers What are ways you make the Game Fun 4 Yourself?

MrGummeBear
MrGummeBear Member Posts: 94
edited February 2020 in General Discussions

Lately I have been indulging in the guilty pleasure of tunneling lately. I don't tunnel just any survivor. I Go For The Bill.

I was inspired after Blazing it up watching Kill Bill and after playing some good old Dbd that has been ticking me off.

But Now I must Kill Bill !!!! Bill must Die.

During the pre game lobby I message survivors KILL BILL! Protect Your Bill .

Poor Bills getting tunneled for fun.

What ways you play at times for pure fun and don't care?

Comments

• Wesker
    Wesker Member Posts: 339

Nothing.

• Slival
    Slival Member Posts: 94
    edited February 2020

I sometimes pick a survivor to take down if they teabag or if they act unafraid of me (sticking to a gen even after I smack them once) and I tunnel them for a while.

I let dwights have hatch a lot.

I keep a mental tally of how likely it is I pipped/got a bunch of bloodpoints and if I win pretty hard I take my time and let them escape or open the door if I felt it was a nice match.

If I see someone has a white ward I do my best to franklins their item and guard it (I sometimes guess wrong but the effort they put in to get it back can be a hint. I always bring franklins)

Got a 4k off this the other day as an entire swf dive bombed me, a leatherface who was happy to let them escape but no the claudette needed her purple flashlight.

I turn off postgame chat and play with chill music blaring

I try weird builds and use weird addons. I am learning matchbook nurse right now. I did Impossible Skillcheck Doctor. I have taken to patrolling chests and making sure all the items stay on the map. Also instasaw spirit fury enduring leatherface or hillbilly then the first person I chase I LET them drop as many pallets as they want, emptying the map and instabreaking them and by the time i down them 3 gens are done sure but i hook them use chili and chase a couple people through the palletless map

Theres always fun if you make your own goals.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,164

A few days ago, I downed a survivor with a flashlight and he DC'd. I started playing "Stuck In The Middle With You" and danced around his corpse for the rest of the match. I'm sure the other survivors were confused, but I had fun.

Moments like that make me wish I could pipe music into the game.

• MrGummeBear

I do same but when I play clown and play pick a boo with Insidious afterwards.

Confuse survivors a lot with this hiding beginning tree peaking and hiding. It's weird but hey what else can you do with clown ?

• TragicSolitude

Oh, with Clown sometimes I chase survivors around and do nothing but pelt them with bottles. It gets really ridiculous when it's the same survivor for the entire match.

Or I'll try to hit gens with bottles from as far away as possible.

• MrGummeBear

Nice Once Unlock the Clown new costume on rift I think I'm going to Do that but try to trap the survivor in the Corner till end game. I burnt that survivor rulebook. No point taking the game serious. Mind as Well join the party.

• Vetrathene
    Vetrathene Member Posts: 1,425

Not playing it.

• Brucecastro81
    Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,609

Tunnel Megheads and blendettes, because it renembers of me playing soloQ

• PfoxandtheHound
    PfoxandtheHound Member Posts: 49

Put on rancor, never hit your obsession or even chase them. If they try to unhook in front of you just pull them off and let them off your shoulder far away. They will get confused and bold. Then when they complete the last gen and have forgot their survival instincts, you break the trust and give them the belt. By give them the belt I mean you mori them in front of the hatch or exit.

• ApeOfMazor
    ApeOfMazor Member Posts: 471

I play different games.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Devour Hope is all i need for that.

• Jasonisanicefella
    Jasonisanicefella Member Posts: 377

I accepted the tragedy of a red rank killer so I'll just try to black pip to stay at rank 1/2 and that's it.

Gens are going too fast on ps4 to enjoy chases so I'll just black pip, occasional pip when I meet less sweaty survivors.

I became way more of a tunneller and slugger though

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529
    edited February 2020

Bring Franklin's Demise.

They might genrush me, but they are trading their items in the process.

• BaconyToast
    BaconyToast Member Posts: 75

Moris for swfs

Hag for streamers

Generally fun addons if I'm going to screw around, like the addons for Nurse that make them scream and when you hit a survivor after blinking you gain movement speed.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

Kill 1 survivor asap

• Polychrome_Baku
    Polychrome_Baku Member Posts: 404

I play monster hunter.

• TragicSolitude

Be careful, trapping them in the corner all game is bannable. If you trap them after the EGC has started, then it's fine.

• theArashi
    theArashi Member Posts: 998

I maybe play survivor for a bit or just take a break. Maybe I'm just tired, maybe I could try civilization for a bit. It's fun game. I shouldn't have said that, shouldn't I?

• KingOfBadRNG
    KingOfBadRNG Member Posts: 425

Noooooooo! not the Bill's where is your humanity. You need to tunnel the fengs min and Nancy's there the true evil in this world.

This message was approved by a bill main

• andyollolloll
    andyollolloll Member Posts: 940

I used to run old ruined ruin, sure luck was involved but at least I could hook a few of them before the gens were done

• yikers
    yikers Member Posts: 94

Tunneling, camping and NOED sometimes.

• Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867

I sometimes make mini-games when the normal game bores me.

1. Protect the totem - Used to play this with old Ruin. If the totem ended up in the shack or a building, I'd trap it up with Hag and just try to protect it. Many times there would be a full on assault to get the totem. It was a version of king of the porch if you will. When the survivors catch on and play along, it is a lot of fun. Usually, everyone lives and I still zero pip and get tons of bp.
    2. I play toy collector: Load up Franklin's and focus on just keeping all items in the match when they escape. I will load up NOED, just to scare people into leaving at the end. I usually don't hook many, and have yet to kill anyone during this. It's meant to just be fun and goof around. The best version was 2 Bill's that were determined to get their tool box and flashlight back. They ignored the gens and completely focused on that. In the end, I had a nice toolbox and flashlight.
    3. Jealous Girlfriend - If I have 2 guys and 2 girls as survivors, I'll load up Huntress and try to keep both men on the ground. The goal is to kill the two men, without tunneling and chase the girls out. It usually ends up pretty fun. I even had an Ace volunteer to stay back. He said Huntress looked so sad all alone in there, so he came back and died next to me.

• Kurosuji
    Kurosuji Member Posts: 27

Tunneling toxic survivors that teabag and try to get you to chase them bc they think they are good. Those chases are about 10 seconds and it's hilarious every time. Especially if you can humiliate them enough to dc

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,546

Playing Pig and getting RBT kills against red rank survivors as a green rank killer

I trapped a meg, after being unhooked she finished the Gen (or 2 can't remember specifically) then proceeded to run the whole map and died in front of me wanting me to chase her to the last box

I was running combat straps and video tape for addons... HL, Ruin (before the change), BBQ&C, and whispers for perks

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318

It's funny the way survivors react to slugging sometimes.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

Well it's tough to have fun with killer. A very occasional sensation.

I tend to enjoy chases, I don't just camp and try and make people's gaming experience miserable.

I play games for fun, not faffing about.