Comments

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

Red, and I love it.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    Options

Yellow and Green. The sheer amount of unreliable fellow survivors makes it a drag to get back down into the purple/red ranks.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options

Green possibly based on your potential teammates and with so many players that depip both survivor and killer to stay at that rank for matches.

The emblem system is so flawed. Now you can still earn massive points and black pip before you couldn't not that the previous system was better but I feel more players abuse the emblem system to stay at the rank they want.

• Heroiq
    Heroiq Member Posts: 1,134
    Options

as a survivor. green is the worse. cuz you'll find A LOT of ######### teammates.

• Stubbsyefc1
    Stubbsyefc1 Member Posts: 108
    Options

Im rank 10 (Green) and iv just been gen rushed, Game went super fast, It was boring

• Heroiq
    Heroiq Member Posts: 1,134
    Options

same, i've seen killers who purposefully facecamp the last survivor while he's slowly dying to lower their chaser emblem. and sometimes let the last survivor escapes their grasp (purposefully) during egc. to make sure they black pip.

the previous system was really the best one out there. even though. they'll rework it soon. hopefully we'll get a better one that cannot be abused

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options

Red. Mostly because they have instaheals and instaflashlights... SWFs are there often, and they often bring a key and Object, making it hard for me to do anything...

I mean, I know it's possible but I don't have the skill to consistently beat SWFs.

• Groxiverde
    Groxiverde Member Posts: 767
    edited August 2019
    Options

Green and yellow ranks are a joke. Survivors are very bad honestly, they only know how to do gens but nobody can loop properly. Even Bubba seems OP here. Purple and red are the most difficult because they repair fast and they are better at looping.

• anothernursemain
    anothernursemain Member Posts: 16
    Options

I know this is an old post but none of them matter your rank doesn’t matter sense they’ll just throw you with anyone to try and cut down on lobby times. This game has gone way down hill and it’s not getting better just worse

• sulaiman
    sulaiman Member Posts: 3,214
    Options

The hardest ranks are obviously the early ones. you are in them, because you are a new killer, but this game sets you against red rank survivors anyway. cant get much more difficult than that.

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    Options

Red. Cause potatoes somehow manage to get here and mess my survivor matches up 😔

• PfoxandtheHound
    PfoxandtheHound Member Posts: 49
    Options

Brown because if you belong there than oof, but if you reset there after not playing for a while than it's hard to want to grind through all the boring matches to green or up.

• Jacoby2041
    Jacoby2041 Member Posts: 843
    Options

Probably like yellow-green, since the matchmaking system loves to throw them into rank 1 killers, meanwhile the green killers get rank 1 survivors

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842
    Options

Red for killers, since people know what they're doing.

Brown for survivors. Smurf city, with neighboring Potatoville and Toxic Town, full of campers, tunnellers and people purposefully TRYING to ruin your day!

All ranks have their problems though. I find a LOT of tryhards in purple, and green is between veteran who left for several months and newbie tryhard.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883
    Options

Yellow and grey - potato teammates and face camping killers

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    Options

Green always feels oddly difficult to pass for me.

Purple's next, then red, then yellow, then grey.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,537
    Options

Depends whether you're on killer or survivor.

The game gets harder as you get higher on killer but easier as you get higher on survivor.