Which characters do you main? (Killer & Survivor)

Options
2»

Comments

• Feyd
    Feyd Member Posts: 428
    Options

Survivor: Kate is by far my main, bit I have everything unlocked on Yui, Meg, and am working on Feng as I play each of them from time to time.

Killer: Legion used to be and I still play my Susie a lot, but I play Doc and Wraith as well.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

i am a Trapper main.

i always loved strategical gameplay and he is just the right one for that. he is also the one of the only killers in game (besides Bubba) who can wipe out an entire team in seconds.

on top of that its super satisfying to get someone trapped in a well placed trap.

for survivors it doesnt really matter imo, so i only play Claudette.

not because of "Blendette" and that stuff - even though i am a stealth player - but because she is the first (and only) one i ever leveled and ive not put any BPs into the other characters yet.

i am thinking about switchng over to Jake though, since his cosmetics are pretty neat.

• HealsBadMan
    HealsBadMan Member Posts: 1,122
    Options

Claudette exculsively

Killers: Pig, Plague, and Doctor.

• NullEXE
    NullEXE Member Posts: 1,632
    Options

Killers; Freddy, Legion, Ghostface, Clown

Survivors: Feng Min, Steve Harrington

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455
    Options

Survivor: Jake

Killer: I use all of them, but Clown and Pig are my most played killers.

• Talmeer
    Talmeer Member Posts: 1,520
    Options

Killer: Legion

Survivor: Jeff (hard followed by Kate)

• Foxfire47
    Foxfire47 Member Posts: 232
    Options

Killer: Demogorgon, Spirit, Huntress

Survivor: Nea, Steve and Ash

• gamerscrybecauseofme
    Options

Killer, trapper and Dr

Survivor, David king

Saying that, I am currently playing with all my survivors and killers just to get them all to P3. Then I will max them all out so each of them have all the perks I have available to me. Gotta do something to keep it interesting

• TatiTurtle
    TatiTurtle Member Posts: 4
    Options

Survivor : Nea

Killers : Michael & Trapper

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,907
    edited February 2020
    Options

I really don’t have a “main” for either survivor or killer, especially survivor because I play whoever I feel like playing but for the ones I have played the most it would be...

Survivor: Meg

Killer: Spirit

Yes. You heard it. The two most hated characters on both sides. MegHead and Walugi. Come at me.

• Hex_Hex
    Hex_Hex Member Posts: 11
    Options

I'm a killer main, play 90% killer, but when I play survivor I main Steve. For killer I main Myers and Legion.

• Mringasa
    Mringasa Member Posts: 980
    Options

Feng and Dwight as Survivors.

Hag, Myers, Spirit, Huntress for Killers. P3 Hag/Myers/Huntress, working on the Spirit atm, then it'll be on to max'ing them all out.

• Kurosuji
    Kurosuji Member Posts: 27
    Options

I only play as claud rn because she's hard to see and I have every perk in the game on her

Doctor because I dont have to worry about setting up traps and what not and his ability is awesome

• ddubuckyee_user
    ddubuckyee_user Member Posts: 178
    Options

Demo

Ace

• bubbasbasementchest
    Options

Survivor: Blendette but starting to like playing as Bill (might switch to him soon)

Killer: Legion, occasional Spirit game, once in a great while Wraith or Plague

• Hag.is.Dtier
    Hag.is.Dtier Member Posts: 1,398
    edited February 2020
    Options

Killer: Demogorgon, Bubba, Ghostface, Oni

Survivor: Kate, Nancy, David, Ash

Post edited by Hag.is.Dtier on