Pallet stun or hit?

Options

Can it just be one or the other? I'm a total survivor main, although I do empathize with killers, but I hate wasting a pallet that I should have been through and still get hit. I totally understand the reach killers have through windows, but I do feel like a pallet drop and stun should stop a hit. Pallets can be broken after and the killer can reach over while a survivor is vaulting to hit them if the pallet is still down. That's just what I think

Comments

• LetsPlayTogether
    LetsPlayTogether Member Posts: 2,117
    Options

Obviously it should be one or another, and not both like it is at the moment. Also hits shouldnt connect on the other side. And those gltchrd where someone gets ported to the other side shouldnt happen. But devs dont seem to be able to fix anything of these issues.

• MTK
    MTK Member Posts: 77
    Options

If the survivor is in the drop-down animation when the killer lands a hit, then it'll be both a hit and a pallet stun. More precisely, there's a small time window where the pallet IS dropping but hasn't hit the killer's body(or head) yet, and the killer CAN land a hit on the survivor in that small window. This is why this thing happens more often if the killer is approaching from the side where the pallet isn't leaning on. If the killer approaches from the side where the pallet leans on the wall, the pallet will contact the killer almost immediately so the time window is that much smaller. As a rank 1 killer I personally gotten myself used to timing my hit so that I can hit the survivor while also making them spend the pallet.Its pretty dam rewarding if i do manage it