Crotus Penn asylum, what is your opinion on the map?

Options

do you like it ? yes or no ? and why ?

Comments

• Flarefire_Xx
    Flarefire_Xx Member Posts: 353
    Options

Well if your talking about the disturbed ward, I hate it, on killer it’s way to bug and the massive pallet house. But I like Father Campbell’s chapel a lot, I would change your title if your asking about the disturbed ward

• dbizzle
    dbizzle Member Posts: 96
    Options

its a good map i hear killers complaining about it but to be honest once all the pallets are gone in the middle building its really not a problem

• DaGreenBolt
    DaGreenBolt Member Posts: 453
    Options

No, Disturbed Ward is a big map, and has argueably the worst totem spots in the game (seriously there are footage and pictures of lit totems in the open with no cover at all), and that the middle house is riddled with safe pallets and windows. Sure you can break those pallets, but it requires a good amount of time to do that, which as a killer you don't have. It's a map I despise so much.

Here's an image/DBD post of one of the totem spots

• GamingHulk123
    GamingHulk123 Member Posts: 244
    Options

Terrible. One word,

Infinite!

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 3,013
    Options

Father Campbell's Chapel: Small sized map, with relatively balanced loops and tiles. Fun to play on as both roles and sparks joy.

Disturbed Ward: Medium sized map, with incredibly safe loops and forced broken pallets. Fun to play on as Survivor, but frustrating as Killer. Does not spark joy.

• ClickyClicky
    ClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536
    Options

Campbells chapel isn’t as bad now that balanced got nerfed.

Disturbed ward has too much centered around the main building. Its like a fortress. I dont like those maps where every survivor runs to one spot when chased and the asylum is one of them.

• Hsizzle
    Hsizzle Member Posts: 74
    Options

main buldings are kinda aids but the outside could use a little rework, its either miles of dead zone or really strong as well

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

I love both as survivor and hate both as killer.

• Ohnoes
    Ohnoes Member Posts: 608
    Options

It's probably my favorite map set as both killer/survivor.

• Mringasa
    Mringasa Member Posts: 980
    Options

Chapel is a fun map to play on, both sides.

I hate the Asylum as a Killer. Just way too big, and the building is insanely safe. When I load into this as a Survivor I breathe easy.

• McLightning
    McLightning Member Posts: 949
    edited February 2020
    Options

The clowns map is the only map in that realm that is balanced. It's actually a very nice map. Though a face lift would be welcome. Disturbed Ward is absolutely broken.