What's the new meta for killers?

Just curious

Comments

• Eleghost
    Eleghost Member Posts: 1,111

Well it's either play Nurse, Billy, or Spirit. Using typical things bbq, nurses, thanat, sloppy butcher etc. Swapping to survivor is also a strong alternative.

• LRGamer
    LRGamer Member Posts: 160

Oni with M&A, Infectious Fright, BBQ and Pop goes the Weasel. Add-Ons are Akito’s Crutch and Scalped Topknot

• ClickyClicky
    ClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536

In place of Ruin you mean? NOED.

• LordCyphre
    LordCyphre Member Posts: 195

Don't be nice.

• OperationMintyHippo
    OperationMintyHippo Member Posts: 406
    edited February 2020

Pop Goes The Weasel, sloppy, thanat, etc. I see those quite often. I use pop now instead of ruin. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Basically the same as before, just replace ruin with one of those.

• ddubuckyee_user
    ddubuckyee_user Member Posts: 178

My demo build :

Currupt intervention

Pig or bamboozle

PGTW

BBq&chilli

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

Having fun, playing around with different builds and not using 4K as my win condition.

That's my meta anyway.

• LordCyphre
    LordCyphre Member Posts: 195

It all depends on what killers you like to play as aswell as how you play them. Ideally you want something to synergize with their powers (like M&A+Whispers on Pig for example) and/or perks to compliment your playstyle/cover up your weaknesses.

• ZoneDymo
    ZoneDymo Member Posts: 1,946

Killers dont really have a meta as different killers have different powers and thus some perks work better then others.

I guess BBQ is still obviously up there.

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

Weasel, Blood Echo, BBQ and Enduring for me.

• TunnelVision
    TunnelVision Member Posts: 1,375

Modern Warfare

• PfoxandtheHound
    PfoxandtheHound Member Posts: 49

Cry a little or cry a lot.

In reality after so many meta perks and add ons have been balanced it's really up to you and your style. Nothing is blatantly overpowered anymore imo.

• KuromiStarwind
    KuromiStarwind Member Posts: 325

Civ 5

• Some_Dood64
    Some_Dood64 Member Posts: 122

Honestly, I use Legion mostly. The ability to potentially get nearly everyone injured, and keep them healing instead of doing gens is great. If not that, then Pig can keep people busy if they complete gens, or keep them off if they want to remove the trap.

Don't have DLC? Turn on easy mode with Billy, or try out laying traps as Hag. They both have nice mobility, and can leave a lot of bad situations for survivors.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,246

Depends on the killer. The strongest killers stayed the same and the weaker killers got weaker. The game sorely needs a content cycle dedicated to maps

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295

My meta is play something else. Until they fix this MM and ranking system.

• Coolwhy
    Coolwhy Member Posts: 12

I play demo with discordance, bbq&chili, save the best for last, and pop goes the weasel. Discordance is good all game, cause survivors love working on a gen together. But it can hurt me when everyone is separated. Otherwise I can pressure 2 people early, middle, and if I get into a three gen, I can set up portals with backup portals and absolutely stop any gen from being done.

• NullEXE
    NullEXE Member Posts: 1,632

My current meta is get to rank 1 and complete the rift, and then stop playing Killer till the new MMR/Ranking system comes out - and tells me if I stop playing this game or not. (not because of the imbalance, but because of what the community has become)