The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

August 28th PTB

RepliCant
RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436

Does anybody know what else is apart of the PTB aside from the new chapter?

Comments

• RuneStarr
    RuneStarr Member Posts: 850
    edited August 2018

-new Chapter (First Cut) including 1 Killer + 3 unique perks, 1 survivor + 3 unique perks and 1 map
    -new cosmetics
    -Wraith changes

That's all that was mentioned in the last stream. Can't wait for Bing Bong Buffs :3

Edit : There might be other QOL changes, but that's all I recall and could find evidence off. Kinda spaced out during the actual "play with devs" part unless Horvath was on :lol:

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

@RuneStarr said:
    -new Chapter (First Cut) including 1 Killer + 3 unique perks, 1 survivor + 3 unique perks and 1 map
    -new cosmetics
    -Wraith changes

That's all that was mentioned in the last stream. Can't wait for Bing Bong Buffs :3

Wraith will be still weak, cause he can't do anything about gen rush, like all killer's

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    edited August 2018

@Brady said:

SC and DS reworks hopefully, otherwise I will be very dissapointed if they rlly commit to pallet/bloodlust and kindred changes.
    But I guess I can become a survivor main too :wink:

• douggie123
    douggie123 Member Posts: 1,316
    When is the ptb live
  • Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

@douggie123 said:
    When is the ptb live

Tomorrow honey

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792
    edited August 2018
    Master said:

@Brady said:

SC and DS reworks hopefully, otherwise I will be very dissapointed if they rlly commit to pallet/bloodlust and kindred changes.

They've already said they've decided to leave Self Care as is (for now).
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

I hope the new pallet animation is in it. I hate the twirl.

• JusticeZERO
    JusticeZERO Member Posts: 173

@PigNRun said:
    Maybe they will move the Clown's "caravan" around to another realm.

i feel like that's such a good idea and easy way to re-use existing maps that they better use it...or else shakes fist at clouds :chuffed:

• Cardinal_Copia
    Cardinal_Copia Member Posts: 139
    fcc2014 said:

I hope the new pallet animation is in it. I hate the twirl.

Did i miss something? Was a new pallet animation announced? 
  • RepliCant
    edited August 2018

@Master said:

@Brady said:

DS needs to be removed entirely and a new perk to replace it.

Self Care doesn't need touching. I've explained this thoroughly multiple times.

The pallet changes are a GOOD THING. Enduring is in the meta right now due to the fact that when the vacuum was removed, survivors hitboxes are still active after the stun, which btw if you hit a survivor through a stun, it's stated that was completely unintentional.

Bloodlust in its current state punishes survivors that don't loop. They've stated their reasoning in the Q&A, you should watch it sometime. Although no opinion can be formed on the bloodlust changes until the PTB.

• Master

@Brady said:

@Master said:

@Brady said:

The pallet changes are a GOOD THING. Enduring is in the meta right now due to the fact that when the vacuum was removed, survivors hitboxes are still active after the stun, which btw if you hit a survivor through a stun, it's stated that was completely unintentional.

Bloodlust in its current state punishes survivors that don't loop. They've stated their reasoning in the Q&A, you should watch it sometime. Although no opinion can be formed on the bloodlust changes until the PTB.

Yes I will form my opinion tomorow, highly doubt that the map has been reworked though

• RepliCant

@Master said:

@Brady said:

@Master said:

@Brady said:

Yes I will form my opinion tomorow, highly doubt that the map has been reworked though

Yeah, me too.

I just wish they'd reduce pallets to about 5 (The god pallets only) and remove a majority of loops and replace it with an alternative, but not OP like pallets, way to break LoS and juke.

• Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647

Hope they add more mind games in the future cause those always make the game interesting

• RepliCant

@Zanfer said:
    Hope they add more mind games in the future cause those always make the game interesting

Totally agree! My favourite is when the Killer mind games me at the double-window jungle gym. It's always a pleasure trying to outsmart each other rather than loop around a pallet.

Mindgames > Looping

• Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647

@Brady said:

@Zanfer said:

Totally agree! My favourite is when the Killer mind games me at the double-window jungle gym. It's always a pleasure trying to outsmart each other rather than loop around a pallet.

Mindgames > Looping

Yupp and they did add mind games during the 2.0.0 on some maps with higher boxes, but it can be even more so who knows. Also the new map might have an interesting layout to we will see

• Sandt21
    Sandt21 Member Posts: 761
    Ihatelife said:

Propably wraith buff's, buff's for pallet's and survivor's, bloodlust nerf, hook buff's(Rescuing someone will be much easier) and something else

How could they make hook rescues easier? With swivel hooks being a thing, what more could you do to make it easier? All I can think of is reducing the time it takes to unhook a survivor
  • Madarablackgetsuga
    Madarablackgetsuga Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 51

@Sandt21 said:
    Ihatelife said:

Propably wraith buff's, buff's for pallet's and survivor's, bloodlust nerf, hook buff's(Rescuing someone will be much easier) and something else

How could they make hook rescues easier? With swivel hooks being a thing, what more could you do to make it easier? All I can think of is reducing the time it takes to unhook a survivor

Pretty much what they're doing is getting rid of that animation lag where if you let go of the hooked person they sit there for a moment uninteractable, same thing if the hook savior gets pulled from the save, it makes the hooked person savable while the killer is picking up

• Captain_Ryder
    Captain_Ryder Member Posts: 25

@Brady said:

@Master said:

@Brady said:

are you kidding? so what? you want survivors to pallet loop you more into oblivion so you get gen rushed to death and they all get ez escape? ######### is this game man

• Master

@Captain_Ryder said:

@Brady said:

@Master said:

@Brady said:

are you kidding? so what? you want survivors to pallet loop you more into oblivion so you get gen rushed to death and they all get ez escape? ######### is this game man

You are talking to a survivor, you have to reailze that

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773

@PigNRun said:
    Maybe they will move the Clown's "caravan" around to another realm.

sHoOk

• RepliCant

@Captain_Ryder said:

@Brady said:

@Master said:

@Brady said:

Again, if the hit for hit state of the pallets was intentional, and because none of you seem to understand that the devs stated IT IS NOT, I would not support the upcoming changes. But if that's the case, that something is not working how intended, I am in full support of whatever change regardless of which side it benefits most from.

@Master said:

@Captain_Ryder said:

@Brady said:

@Master said:

@Brady said:

You are talking to a killer, you have to realize that.

See how stupid that sounds? Stop justifying poor arguments with little points to back them up just because one player plays another side more. This is a discussion, there's no room for this stupid killer vs. survivor bullshit man.

PTB should be up soon, let me hear what you think of it will you? Unless you're just going to drop some biased, unjustifiable opinion.

Also, pallets are not the problem. Loops are. Prioritize your concerns.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    edited August 2018

i dont rly care too much about the PTB, since i'd rather like my killers to have some minor piece of power left, instead of being nerfed once more.
    like, what the hell were the devs thinking on that one? ;-;
    the only reason for me to maybe look at it would be the new killer who will probaply be available...

• Captain_Ryder
    Captain_Ryder Member Posts: 25
    edited August 2018

@Brady said:

@Captain_Ryder said:

@Brady said:

@Master said:

@Brady said:

Again, if the hit for hit state of the pallets was intentional, and because none of you seem to understand that the devs stated IT IS NOT, I would not support the upcoming changes. But if that's the case, that something is not working how intended, I am in full support of whatever change regardless of which side it benefits most from.

@Master said:

@Captain_Ryder said:

@Brady said:

@Master said:

@Brady said:

You are talking to a killer, you have to realize that.

See how stupid that sounds? Stop justifying poor arguments with little points to back them up just because one player plays another side more. This is a discussion, there's no room for this stupid killer vs. survivor bullshit man.

PTB should be up soon, let me hear what you think of it will you? Unless you're just going to drop some biased, unjustifiable opinion.

Also, pallets are not the problem. Loops are. Prioritize your concerns.

the ballet buff is just bullshit thats all im saying...they should rather buff killers and not survivors because survivors are OP already!

• NextKillerSpongebob
    NextKillerSpongebob Member Posts: 271

@Brady said:

You do know that there's a patch notes link at the top of the forum right?