The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

They called me "the most toxic player in DBD"

Rank 1 killer, Trapper, NO PERKS, NO ADDONS VS 4 men SWF red ranks in Rottenfields

The match starts, I place a trap on each exit gate lever, basement is in shack so I proceed to place one trap in one of the shack's exits, one outside of window, grab a trap, go for a chase.

Surprise! 3 gens pop at the same time next to each other, don't get me wrong, I don't believe in "Gen Rush", this is something I expected as I was placing traps doing nothing else.

I go for a chase, the survivor runs towards shack, I down him, hook him in basement, place the trap I'm carriying on my way upstairs, go for another trap, place it in the only exit left without traps in shack, I start going away and... POP! 2nd survivor, I carry him, POP! another trapped surv, I hit this survivor on my way downstairs, I hook the carried guy, go for the downed one carry him, hook him in basement too. Place all my traps again, go away.

The fourth guy unhooks 2, I go back (I wasn't proxy camping, I literally went away), POP! trap, POP! Trap, hook 2 guys and injure the "hero", again, 3 hooked survs in basement, they let go... (Die)

I find hatch and close it

POP! The last survivor gets trapped in an exit door lever, I hit him, let him Wiggle off whyle hitting the lever as a way of saying "I'm letting you leave, go on, open the exit doors". Guess what... He runs to the other exit door, I don't follow him...

POP! REAAAAAALLLYYYYYY?! TWO TIMES IN A ROW?! He died in the EGC...

Post game messages:

Me: GG

Surv: You're the most toxic Trapper I've ever played against in DBD

Me: No perks, no addons, rank 1 trapper in Rottenfields... You got outplayed guys, it had nothing to do with toxicity, I didn't even camp and my traps were practically yellow cause of no addons, if you were a SWF I don't know how you're all in red ranks...

Surv: We were a 4 men SWF but we didn't lose cause of you outsmarting us, we played really dumb, but you keeping us in basement was a toxic move my man

Me: "We didn't lose cause of you outsmarting us, we played really dumb" Ain't that the same as me outsmarting you guys? Just learn to take an L

Surv: Sure man, keep up the toxic playstyle and make this game even worse

Me: I'm saving this conversation, welcome to the forums guys. I even tried to let the last one leave...

Surv: By placing a trap on each exit door, yeah, I believe you

Me: What? You got trapped and I even let you wiggle off! And those traps were set from the beggining as a strategy, not at the end

Surv: No gg to you, reported, enjoy the ban, and BTW, we're all blocking your GT

Me: Have fun man, I hope you get a killer who satisfies your needs... again: gg...

Comments