We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

If you were playing against yourself who would win (Your survivor vs your killer)?

In your opinion would you escape or get sacrificed if you were playing survivor against yourself playing killer. How would you imagine the game going.

The conditions of the game:

• You're killer and survivor are both playing at their best
  • Your survivor has average team mates
  • You're playing on a balanced map like Coal Tower or Azarov's resting place.

I play at rank 1 as both survivor and killer, whilst I'm a far better survivor then I am as killer it would be hard to call. When I play killer I often ignore the strongest looper, so I don't think I would be chasing my survivor very often. Although as survivor if I'm not being chased, I'll be working on generators.

Overall I think I would escape if I was playing against me as the killer. Even if I do sacrifice I'd still pip and have an enjoyable game. Even if I got a 4k as killer, I would have found the game tough and stressful.

So comment your predicted outcome if you were playing survivor against you playing as the killer. Personally I'm often curious on how well I would do playing against my killer.

Comments

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Hah, my Killer would win every time.

That's cause i know my Survivor wouldn't give a crap, it never did.

• Xetoil
    Xetoil Member Posts: 94

My killer definitely, my survivor would dead hard into all the walls.

• Groxiverde
    Groxiverde Member Posts: 767
    edited February 2020

That's an interesting question.

I am a killer main but I consider myself a very decent survivor. If my Oni played against my Ace I think I would win as killer, because I would focus on the worst survivors to gather my power, and get ez PGTW, and then slug as many people as I can with Infectious Fright and my rage.

• MysticMusician
    MysticMusician Member Posts: 149

Definitely Survivor. I am a survivor main, and while I am not a bad killer, I am definitely not a great one. I simply don't play killer enough since I normally play the game with my friends.

• McLightning
    McLightning Member Posts: 949

This is a bit of a weird question, because we know how we move and juke as individuals.

• gungle
    gungle Member Posts: 33

Probably my killer because I've grown kind of good with killers and to be honest my survivor isn't as good as most other people.

• GHOSTfaceP3
    GHOSTfaceP3 Member Posts: 1,364
    edited February 2020

edit I take it back probably my survivor I abuse god loops and that gets my killed angry so he dosnt think straight and tunnels my swf then save me with BT and body block me to victory

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396

My killer. I’m a potato immersive survivor and if I was playing myself it would be no contest.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321

My killer would win 100% of the time with no exception because "average teammates" don't repair generators even if my survivor gets chased for 3+ minutes in a single chase.

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,233

Azaroth's resting place is like my favorite map to play on as Killer... No one is beating me on that map, myself included, lol.

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666

It depends on the killer I am running, if it is Oni I am probably #########, as survivor, at least.

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

I mean I suck at both so....

• ohheyitsbobcat
    ohheyitsbobcat Member Posts: 1,693

Azarov's is balanced? I think it's the most, potentially only killer sided map in DBD.

On topic, I think I would win a majority of matches against my survivor self mainly because in my mind, average teammates can be pretty awful even at red. So if I ended up leading myself around a bit, I'd end up abandoning myself, killing everyone else and leaving me for last or until I'm in a worse spot. If I escape, it'll probably be from hatch. I would certainly win some games against my killer self but there is so much that goes into determining that and if my teammates are what I normally play with, then I lose more matches then I win as survivor.

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

My killer, because most of my wins from killer come from asking myself what my survivor would do in this situation. My entire playstyle is balanced around countering myself.

If I knew the map though and all pallets were up I know how to run them, so assuming no dead zones I could probably handle it survivor side.

• 2LuvRias
    2LuvRias Member Posts: 352

Survivor, I'm pretty useless as Killer. But I'm Ok with Survivor

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142

"You're playing on a balanced map like Coal Tower or Azarov's resting place."

Azarov's? Balanced? XD

• xCarrie
    xCarrie Member Posts: 982

Probably killer, I player killer more and consider myself to be pretty good while as a survivor i’m decent. Then again I like to mind game as both so it would most likely be endless mind games.

• Rmgaming98275
    Rmgaming98275 Member Posts: 14

Well I can somewhat loop but I forget to look behind me sometimes and I'm more focused as killer with mind games so this round goes to killer but if I'm saved I'll have iron will and urban soo my killer would have problems finding my survivor just do the math.

• EJmurdermain
    EJmurdermain Member Posts: 109

Well for one if I survive I most definitely Sandbagged TF outta someone but if not I'm probably going to Mori myself and sacrifice the others like a big jerk bully. Lol

• Flarefire_Xx
    Flarefire_Xx Member Posts: 353

I am ashamed, but my doc would slaughter my blendette

• Nos37
    edited February 2020

Am I aware that I am playing against myself?

Or, as far as I know, I'm matched against any random killer who just happens to be me?

If I know I'm playing against myself, I would DC as Survivor and my killer would win.

• Dythos
    Dythos Member Posts: 46

My survivor, because my killer would play too fair and get punished for mercy or kindness.

• Probably survivor, as killer i would go for gen jockeys first and ignore distractions. But as survivor i still have about a 75% chance of winning.

• Scytere
    Scytere Member Posts: 123

Myers would kill me with a Mori, hahaha.

• Coder
    Coder Member Posts: 747

None. I'd kill everyone and give myself the hatch.

• MrPeterPFL
    MrPeterPFL Member Posts: 636

I would say Killer, I can facecamp myself and watch myself die

• The_Sniper
    The_Sniper Member Posts: 79
    edited February 2020

That's hard to answer considering the team element, the rng, and what Killer I might play. Since it's only average players then my Killer because I'm very brutal and punish the weaker links with zero mercy.

• Spooky13
    Spooky13 Member Posts: 1,471

Killer, easily. Unless I pull a Commodious Toolbox with Socket Swivels and Instructions 3-4 times with Ace in the Hole and Plunderer's, my survivor is going down. Sorry Bill, I just like Wraith more.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913
    edited February 2020

At my absolute best it would be killer.

I don’t mean to brag but I’m pretty decently competent at both survivor and killer (I definitely have my potato rounds though). It’s just that the killer I’ve put the most hours into is Spirit, so I guess she’d be my “main killer”. At my very best when I am relaxed, very few survivors are beating my Spirit especially on a small map like Coal Tower.

Sorry MegHead. You’re dying.

• DreamWarrior666
    DreamWarrior666 Member Posts: 2

I've tried playing killer. I just can't do it. Idk what I'm doing wrong and I don't have any friends that play DBD that can help. So to answer the question my survivor and everyone would win. With no perks at that. Lol

• Riku_Odayaka
    Riku_Odayaka Member Posts: 31
    edited February 2020

My killer would win since I do 70/30 killer/survivor. That, and I tend to have the WORST luck as survivor. 8/10 matches I'll run into the killer first. They don't find me, I find them.

• ReapersWrath85
    ReapersWrath85 Member Posts: 18

Hard to answer..try to be a team player, team of me then it would be a looong game considering I suck at both sides.Then again, my own brain confuses me at times so I'll be unpredictable to myself :p

I am rather brutal with killer which I have to be for a chance till I get better...I keep switching characters so I Think I need to stick with one.which is hard since some killers are fun while others I'm more successful at but not as enjoyable playing.more off topic, but tired of playing 2-3 rank 6-8 survivors when I'm at 17 (only been playing few months and just few days a week)..

• NullEXE
    NullEXE Member Posts: 1,632

My survivor hands down. I may not the best survivor, but know all of the get out for free cards. My Killer wouldn't stand a chance - he just doesn't have powerful enough tools.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,832

I would murder the hell outta myself. I'm not that great of a survivor.

• My 4k0c spirit will win.

• Laakeri
    Laakeri Member Posts: 835

Definitely my survivor would win. Why? I know the loops and pallet positions even in my dreams in vanilla maps.

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318

I'm dying. My survivor is pretty basic.

• KamalaGekido
    KamalaGekido Member Posts: 49

against myself would be Tied. as a killer I play exactly what I hate to be against, and as survivor I play exactly what I hate to be against. It would be a match of trying to find each other constantly.

• Mringasa
    Mringasa Member Posts: 980

I'd get sacrificed. I don't loop and potato occasionally, so hands down I'd be on a hook if I played against myself. I don't try hard as a Killer, so most of my games are really chill. Would get a lot more kills if I actually tried for them.

• Nos37

I play at Rank 9 as Survivor and Killer, so my Killer would lose because my Rank 9 Survivor would be matched with Rank 2 Survivors and destroy my Rank 9 Killer.

• Spectre13
    Spectre13 Member Posts: 179

My survivor. My whole build is around stealth and then I have WGLF so I can leech off my teams hooks. I sometimes have a hard time finding very stealthy survivors as killer on maps even balanced ones. Now if it was my Doc vs my survivor that would be more 50/50.

• tkwmm
    tkwmm Member Posts: 103

If 1 vs 1, my killer.

If 3 or 4 of me vs my killer, My survivor 100% win.

• Schmierbach
    Schmierbach Member Posts: 468

Killer easily

• killerpunch
    killerpunch Member Posts: 6

With all the bugs in the game it's impossible to have your survivor to beat your killer let's see you get hit through pallets ummm you get hit five feet from window vault ummm probably get tunneled or Mori first hook ummm probably slugged ummm yeah you can't beat a killer now unless they are bad camping tunneling or afk 😂😂😂

• ASAPTurtle
    ASAPTurtle Member Posts: 968

I'm surprised to see a lot of people being confident in their killer winning. Usually I just see a lot of people complaining about survivors on the forums.

• BloodyNights
    BloodyNights Member Posts: 526

Probably my killer in all honesty. Average survivors generally get bullied heavily, and while I'm half way decent in chases, I'm still not the best at it unless I have a lot of knowledge about pallets locations before hand. While as killer primarily playing Mikey, and just m1 killers in general. I'm actually pretty proficient at chases, as well as protecting key generators I don't want to see gone.

I don't tend to camp or tunnel though. But usually someones back on the hook fairly quickly in my games. So yeah my best as survivor with average teammates, vs my best as killer probably = killer. 9 times out of 10.

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398
    edited February 2020

Survivor by a long shot. If you're playing your very best as survivor you wouldn't exactly get mindgamed by your own tricks, and a survivor playing perfectly can run a killer around for 5 gens every time because if survivors make no mistakes it's sort of impossible for the killer to win.