New Exhaustion Perk that spreads scratch marks everywhere!

Hello,

I was thinking about how cool a perk would be that spreads scratch marks everywhere so the killer gets confused and you can make plays as survivor.

To make it fun it should be an perk that you activate yourself like "dead hard" or "pebble". So another exhaustion perk would be my suggestion.

Here some different approaches on how to implement it:

1. after activation you "shoot" a line of straight scratchmarks up to 20m in front of you (would be sick after breaking line of sight so you shoot it and just walk away or enter a locker)
  2. after activation a wide circle with about a 10m radius around you gets "scratch marked" (you could use this in jungle gyms and buildings so everything is glowing and the killer gets confused)
  3. after activation the area in which you leave scratchmarks is doubled or even trippled for 5 seconds (again like this you could activate it to spread scratchmarks everywhere and make the killer confused)

I just thought of this being a cool idea for a new exhaustion perk which is not overpowered or toxic, you actually have to make a play/mindgame out of it to lose the killer.

Anyway it's probably never gonna get implemented, but I just wanted to share this with you.

Have a great week.

Comments

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145

It's a great idea, but there's too much going on for it to be balanced.

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,047
    edited February 2020

I like the idea only issue is most high skilled killers use more then scratch marks to track a survivor. So it will be amazing at low to mid ranks and newer high rank killers.

• Proxi
    Proxi Member Posts: 62

I think I could easily make it work on higher ranked killers as well. I'm Rank 1 survivor and killer myself and I even get confused on scratchmarks sometimes. Often costs you valuable seconds in a chase.

Anyway think it would be a fun new perk.

• BigTimeGamer
    BigTimeGamer Member Posts: 1,752

nice idea

but knowing BHVR it’d prob brick the game and nerf pig

• 28_stabs
    28_stabs Member Posts: 1,470

The more trouble killers have to down survivors the more they will tunnel 1 guy.

• Huntar
    Huntar Member Posts: 848
    edited February 2020

Actually, yeah, I like that perk idea. "Undignified Run", for the one that makes it so your scratch mark range gets increased, "Misleading Signs" for the AoE scratch mark bomb. Skillful use would let you make some really fun plays, while just using it whenever it's available would just lead the killer to you, so there's actual thought to using it.

I'm not sure about it being an exhaustion perk, though. That seems a bit much for what would be pretty situational. Maybe make it token-based? Perhaps have it gain a token for a certain amount of time outside of the killer's TR.

• Proxi
    Proxi Member Posts: 62

probably true but perks like ds, borrowed and adrenaline are the main factor here..

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

New Perk: Dad Sneeze

Makes every crow on the map take off at once and jumpscares every player.

There. Combine that with this scratchmark bomb and lose every killer every time.

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396

Sure, but killers get a new perk that lets them lasso and hog tie a survivor from a distance like a cowboy would.